Cigarette Lighter Cover (and seat)

The06StangGuy

Reaction score
Hello guys!

I just bought my first Mustang today. It's a 06 V6, please don't judge xD

Well, I just love it and I find it beautiful. But there are 2 things that bring me to this forum:

Number one:

I saw a few 'stangs with those super cool cigarette lighter caps that have a mustang horse on them, or the horse with the flag.

Does anyone know where I can get one of those? I could pay top dollar!

(I'm not looking for those plain ones, nor the "eject" or "fire missile" ones - I really want another stang symbol in the center of my car.

Number two (and far more important):

Where would be a good place to find a cheap but good driver's seat? Mine has the lumbar support locked all the way to the front and that very much sucks. Almost got me to not buying the car, but who cares about their backs when they have such a beauty, right? =D

Thanks y'all for your time and attention!

Looking forward to your replies =)

Best regards,
Another 'Stang guy

Mailman

forum member
Reaction score
Welcome to the friendliest car forum on the net......Have you considered taking your ride to an upholstery shop to see if they can unlock the lumbar. That should be a lot cheaper than a new seat, and then everything will still match.

Mailman

forum member
Reaction score
Next best option might be a used auto parts emporium (junk yard), but you'd probably want to get a pair.

Windstang

Reaction score
Try CJ Pony parts for a lighter cover. There are lots of vendors that have fun little improvement mods for your 'new' car. Sequential tail lights are nice to have too as well. Have fun

VGMStudios

Reaction score
@The06StangGuy No judgment here. My first car was a 07 mustang and I still miss it.

Car seat. If you are handy, take the seat apart. It's not very hard. I have/had no mechanical skills and was able to do it. You can then either remove the lumbar support or replace it. Mine was like that until I changed and fixed it. I'd you have questions lmk. I also have pictures of my progress.

You should check out car-part.com for parts. It searches all junkyards in North America.

As for the 12v power cover. Wish I knew but I use mine for my dash cam.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back