Classified Section

dark steed

Resident noob
Reaction score
I have a question, I have been a member for a couple of years, not posted a lot, just lurking I guess.
I have been looking on the classifieds lately, posted a question to a seller, then could not post any more. I sent a message to the mods through the "Contact Us" about this but have yet to get a response.

I am currently communicating about my Eleanor hood with Randys06v6 via PM because I couldn't reply via the WTB section. The Posting Rules box indicates I can post threads, replies, attachments and edits but when I try in the Classifieds, I get a message saying I dont have sufficient privileges for this action.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have a question, I have been a member for a couple of years, not posted a lot, just lurking I guess.
I have been looking on the classifieds lately, posted a question to a seller, then could not post any more. I sent a message to the mods through the "Contact Us" about this but have yet to get a response.

I am currently communicating about my Eleanor hood with Randys06v6 via PM because I couldn't reply via the WTB section. The Posting Rules box indicates I can post threads, replies, attachments and edits but when I try in the Classifieds, I get a message saying I dont have sufficient privileges for this action.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Well, I can tell youthat 5 whole posts isnt going to cut it. Contribute to the forum and start posting more...

dark steed

Resident noob
Reaction score
Thanks, no problem. I was just curious because I was able to post once and then not able.
Great forum, glad I rediscovered it! I travel all the time (currently in 70 Mile House, BC, Canada) and it makes for very informative reading on the road.
I will start putting my 2 cents in more often, not really sure I want to sell my hood anyway, just saw he wanted one like mine.

Pop'stang

Reaction score
Subscription

stkjock clearly explained the classified rules to me and I agree with him. On the other hand, I read the forum on a nearly daily basis (very informative) and very rarely post (not an expert). It's clear I wont get there by posting but, would becoming a member accelerate the chance of getting classified privileges? Just asking.

Thanks

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Only an admin at his discretion can accelerate the process.

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
stkjock clearly explained the classified rules to me and I agree with him. On the other hand, I read the forum on a nearly daily basis (very informative) and very rarely post (not an expert). It's clear I wont get there by posting but, would becoming a member accelerate the chance of getting classified privileges? Just asking.

Thanks

You are a founding member, so with that alone, you'll likely get the privilege from one of the admin.

Post more though. You don't have to be an expert to post in Chit Chat, Pimpin' It, and Pitstop.

Pop'stang

Reaction score
You are a founding member, so with that alone, you'll likely get the privilege from one of the admin.

Post more though. You don't have to be an expert to post in Chit Chat, Pimpin' It, and Pitstop.

Ok will try and do that. Thanks.

Patrick

Back