Classified Section

dgann3

forum member
Reaction score
How come every single time some new guy wants to post in the classifieds, they start a new thread asking the exact same question instead of looking at the previous 50 threads in the 'suggestions & complaints' forum?

And the person asking usually gets pissed off at the answer. "Well I'm not a scammer" or "WTF Its not like I'm going to scam anyone".....I do the same thing on my Mustang club site. Not only does it prevent scamming....but it just really gets annoying when someone has 15 posts and they are all in the classifieds selling crap. I think the rule is a good idea and if people don't like it they can get out.

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I was going to be a nice guy and go ahead and give you classified posting privileged since Dave was being a little harsh with his answers. But since it is just a useless forum and the last request you made was to be banned, wish granted.

Rasmus

forum member
Reaction score
No new test needed. I'd say this one worked rather well.

kylecm85

forum member
Reaction score
Seems like this just keeps repeating its self. It's common sense to read the rules. I guess common sense fails some people. I also like how when they get there answer if they don't like it they get mad.

cwhit23

forum member
Reaction score
With his attitude he probably wouldn't have taken long to make the bad seller list anyway. Nothing lost here, and a gain for this forum to bid him farewell. Good job mods!

Bud

forum member
Reaction score
How come every single time some new guy wants to post in the classifieds, they start a new thread asking the exact same question instead of looking at the previous 50 threads in the 'suggestions & complaints' forum?

Found this thread instead of starting a new one asking the exact same question. Don't mind me, just adding another post to my postcount. Trying to get there...

Bud

forum member
Reaction score
He also showed that 64 posts doesn't get it done. With only 50 posts in 9+ months I've got some post whorin to do :)

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Found this thread instead of starting a new one asking the exact same question. Don't mind me, just adding another post to my postcount. Trying to get there...

So u r post whoring?

Bud

forum member
Reaction score
So u r post whoring?

Hopefully not too obvious :roflmao:

Seriously though, don't post too often, usually only when I need something, can help somebody, or want to show off new parts. Trying to step it up a bit though.

BTW, whoever just made some changes, you are my new hero. Much appreciated!

05mustang_TT_charged

Because Race Car!!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hopefully not too obvious :roflmao:

Seriously though, don't post too often, usually only when I need something, can help somebody, or want to show off new parts. Trying to step it up a bit though.

BTW, whoever just made some changes, you are my new hero. Much appreciated!

Ass kissing may get you far on here...:idea:

KyleB

Blackjack
Reaction score
So would now be a good time for me to ask for rights to post in the classifieds section? I got some stock parts to get rid of.

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
So would now be a good time for me to ask for rights to post in the classifieds section? I got some stock parts to get rid of.
done

19COBRA93

Ford Racing
Reaction score
Damn, I wonder what he had for sale?

I do however feel this was handled appropriately. You can't just walk in swinging your big rubber dong around and expect everyone to give you what you want.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back