Cleaned her up today..

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That's my current problem. I've had my Pentar's for ~ 1.5 years now and I'm tired of them. I'm wanting another black 18" rim but with a polished lip/ring around it to break the car up some. I might copy you and buy these, selling the Pentar's. :whistling:

hmmm..I like those Pentars:2g1c:..I would get them powder coated in black wrinkle maybe..Or flat black..buwhahah

DKS

Wax on, Wax off.
Reaction score
Where the hell is it? Dont worry, it gets flat bedded to EFI on Wednesday for a little while, I will miss seeing her ass in the garage every night when I get home, lol..

Ya, I was surprised it was available. But, GOTHAM is now on the market, that should go quick, LMAO...

I will tell you this, I am a firm believer in giving the paint the royal treatment come each spring after taking it out of storage. After that, it is just maintenance through out the year pending driving conditions and miles driven. I am not a fan of waxing and polishing once a month and stuff. It is over kill and extra work. Do it the right way to begin with, with the right products and technique, and its mostly just washing and Ultimate detailer after that..:beer:

???????? NOOOOOO Billy!!!! Try the Ultimate Quick Wax as a Detailer. 2,000 times better on a black car. I gave all my UQD away to my GF after trying the UQW one time on my car. No streaking and you can use it in the sun. Doesn't leave the haze that the UQD does sometimes either.

Shades

Reaction score
Love your car, one question though, ever consider HID's? I feel like that's the one thing your car is missing..

Side note: How is Chris at E.F.I? Heard good things but how does he do with that 5R?

Steedman07

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
???????? NOOOOOO Billy!!!! Try the Ultimate Quick Wax as a Detailer. 2,000 times better on a black car. I gave all my UQD away to my GF after trying the UQW one time on my car. No streaking and you can use it in the sun. Doesn't leave the haze that the UQD does sometimes either.

I have Ultimate Quick wax, and I like it. I use it once in a while. I love how it can be used in the sun. But I reall y like Ultimate quick detailer too. They both do a great job on my car..:thumb2:
Love your car, one question though, ever consider HID's? I feel like that's the one thing your car is missing..

Side note: How is Chris at E.F.I? Heard good things but how does he do with that 5R?

Ya, I considered HID's..Maybe sometime soon. I wan to go faster first, lol.

Chris is a friend of mine and he is one of the best tuners..period..He is very good with our auto's..You will not be disappointed if you use him..

Shades

Reaction score
Ya, I considered HID's..Maybe sometime soon. I wan to go faster first, lol.

Chris is a friend of mine and he is one of the best tuners..period..He is very good with our auto's..You will not be disappointed if you use him..

I hear that, going fast is much more addicting :beer:

DKS

Wax on, Wax off.
Reaction score
But I reall y like Ultimate quick detailer too. They both do a great job on my car..:thumb2:

No shit? I can't even use it on my car in the garage without streaking the paint. WTF??? lol Oh, well. Fuck it.

I dig the wheels you got now. I can't imagine anything else working that well with the car the way it's set up.

Steedman07

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
No shit? I can't even use it on my car in the garage without streaking the paint. WTF??? lol Oh, well. Fuck it.

I dig the wheels you got now. I can't imagine anything else working that well with the car the way it's set up.

THANKS brotha..

Steedman07

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
CDC aggresive chin locked and loaded....:boobies:...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I was all set for a Cervini's cowl hood, but that deal fell apart like a cheap suit...​

Steedman07

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
looks nice. I think some headlight splitters would finish it off nice bro

I am on the fence with the splitters. I just dont know..Once the Steeda cowl goes on the exterior mods on this car are done..It will be complete. I cant mix and match anymore, lol!! GT/CS rear bumper, Roush wing, Flat black solid 1/4 windows, CDC aggresive chin, Cervinis grill, and finally a Steeda hood..I made it all work somehow:boobies:..
and i was just about to ask where the hood was.

I would rather not explain what happened in public, but I am not happy..

Ken04

gm troll basher
Reaction score
I am on the fence with the splitters. I just dont know..Once the Steeda cowl goes on the exterior mods on this car are done..It will be complete. I cant mix and match anymore, lol!! GT/CS rear bumper, Roush wing, Flat black solid 1/4 windows, CDC aggresive chin, Cervinis grill, and finally a Steeda hood..I made it all work somehow

love the new chin spoiler, car looks awesome. I tried headlight splitters on my black car. Just didn't look right to me.

Shotokan1509

forum member
Reaction score
I am on the fence with the splitters. I just dont know..Once the Steeda cowl goes on the exterior mods on this car are done..It will be complete. I cant mix and match anymore, lol!! GT/CS rear bumper, Roush wing, Flat black solid 1/4 windows, CDC aggresive chin, Cervinis grill, and finally a Steeda hood..I made it all work somehow:boobies:..

I would rather not explain what happened in public, but I am not happy..

Thanks..I might do HID's with a blue tint to them..I dunno...

Splitters aren't my cup of tea. I was going to do HID's in that group buy that didnt work out but was staying bright white, start getting blueish and it scatters the light too much.

I think you are right at the end of exterior mods without going overboard. Only other thing I can think of would be the Agent 47 mirrors like Bob has on his (and I have getting painted at the body shop).

Steedman07

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have been eyeing the Agent 47 mirrors..I like them..Ya, after the hood, Im done with the outside..I want a cage and some Recaro's and a built short block, but I want to get this thing in the low 11's first as it sits and find out why the power flattens out between 4,500-5,500 rpm's..I might need a beefier TC..

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back