Clearance Blowout at AmericanMuscle!

AMAlexLazarus

Official Vendor
Reaction score

Hey guys! We're cleaning house here and we've got a slew of great deals up as we speak for your Mustang!

Make sure to take a look Right Here and let me know if you have any questions.

Happy Modding!

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Hi Alex,

I'm interested in a set of injectors for the girlfriend's '08 GT500 ..... do you guys sell '13-'14 GT500 injectors?

Thanks!!

Last edited:

AMAlexLazarus

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Alex,

I'm interested in a set of injectors for the girlfriend's '08 GT500 ..... do you guys sell '13-'14 GT500 injectors?

Thanks!!

Hey Gabe - Hope all's well.

Definitely and I'm a huge fan of Injector Dynamics ID1000's as their spray pattern is just nuts. For lack of a better term they'll flow better than anything on the market to ensure that the 500's getting the most fuel possible.

What kind of power is she making and what's on the build? The stock injectors aren't really all that great in my opinion and I think anything above OEM would do the trick!

Alex

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Hey Gabe - Hope all's well.

Definitely and I'm a huge fan of Injector Dynamics ID1000's as their spray pattern is just nuts. For lack of a better term they'll flow better than anything on the market to ensure that the 500's getting the most fuel possible.

What kind of power is she making and what's on the build? The stock injectors aren't really all that great in my opinion and I think anything above OEM would do the trick!

Alex

She's currently got the usual small pulley/CAI/tune (110mm JLT), putting out 550-560 rwhp and about 540-550 rwtq.

BUT, we're looking at doing a supercharger upgrade, either a VMP, a '13-'14 TVS, or a 2.9 Whipple, looking for about 650 rwhp and over 600 rwtq.

I actually found a set of new '13-'14 injectors on eBay for a smoking price, but we're still looking for a new CAI, probably the 123mm JLT in the black plastic finish, and of course we still need the blower itself ;)

Our tuner recommended the '13-'14 injectors for the build we're doing, and at $240 shipped for the set we simply couldn't say no.
As much as I like my ID1000's, they're just not in the budget this time around

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back