cobalt gauge install help

Sonicblue_s197

forum member
Reaction score
I'm switching over from my autometer procharger boost and fuel pressure gauge to the cobalts, I'm pretty new to wiring and I only watched when they installed my old guages, so the procharger fuel gauge is kinda the same the cobalt gauge has 3 wires and the procharger just had 2. black for the ground, White wire for 12v dash lighting, and the red to a 12v connection and not really sure we're I should go for the dash lighting or the 12v, I was just gonna wire wire in were the old wires went from the old gauges but they didn't do it right and my fuel pressure gauge only worked if my lights were on. Iv been researching for couple days now and couldn't find what I was looking for. If anybody has a write up on this with some pics that would be great.

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
there is a keyed 12v power source in the passenger kick panel fuse box. for the lighting, try and tap into the headlight switch.

Sonicblue_s197

forum member
Reaction score
You wouldn't happen to no what number its on? Also the add a circuit has for 2 fuses, do I just run 2 on it or just the one?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back