Cobra Rendering

05yellowgt

Reaction score
Not nearly enough difference to get excited about. Like them or not, there is no mistaking a Z06 for a standard Vette these days. Should be the same thing with special edition mustangs.

firestang70

SW Ohio Ninja
Reaction score
Not nearly enough difference to get excited about. Like them or not, there is no mistaking a Z06 for a standard Vette these days. Should be the same thing with special edition mustangs.

Agree with that. Loved what Ford has done with exterior treatment on Mustangs especially since the 03 Mach 1 and Terminator. Hopefully they continue the trend.

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That's exactly what it is. That's the LA reveal car. I've seen the pic before, it's at Venice Beach.

Nope, looks like a crappy photoshop to me. I can find all kinds of issues in the pic especialy around the hood and grill, shading and reflections are off. Wheels are off, 5.0 badges I could go on.

Scrat

forum member
Reaction score
Regardless, I think that nose looks like ass

Agreed. One thing i see that definetly needs to go is that whole area around the fog light. thats always the first thing my eyes catches when i look at the front end of that car and its ugly.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back