Comp Cams 3v Stage 2 blower cams for sale

predator

Reaction score
I'm selling a set of Comp Cams 3v Stage 2 blower cams. Was told they have less than 3000 miles on them. They look good, but I still sent them to machine shop to polish the journals so they are like new again.
Asking $500. Cams are $700 new. May also trade for good forged crank for factory stroke.

Blower Grind, Stage 2 - Mid to upper range cam for bolt-on blowers with high boost. Noticeable idle, solid power gains above 4900 rpm, requires spring upgrade. Best with 3000+ stall. #127350

mac10chap

The bouncy tits guy...
Reaction score
I'm selling a set of Comp Cams 3v Stage 2 blower cams. Was told they have less than 3000 miles on them. They look good, but I still sent them to machine shop to polish the journals so they are like new again.
Asking $500. Cams are $700 new. May also trade for good forged crank for factory stroke.

Blower Grind, Stage 2 - Mid to upper range cam for bolt-on blowers with high boost. Noticeable idle, solid power gains above 4900 rpm, requires spring upgrade. Best with 3000+ stall. #127350

If they are your's, how do you not know how many miles they have on them. I've actually been looking at getting some of these.

firestang70

SW Ohio Ninja
Reaction score
To the OP this isn't directed to you......Sounds like cams I purchased. Then the seller was dishonest and said they were defective and couldn't sell them. Gee hope I hope he didn't sell them to someone else and hope he isn't a member on here. ;( bump for nice cams.

predator

Reaction score
If they are your's, how do you not know how many miles they have on them. I've actually been looking at getting some of these.

I bought them off of Corral earlier this year. So I'm going by what I was told. And since I do not know this person personally. I can not guaranty the honesty of this person. And I have never had the cams bolted to an engine.
I'm loving the idea of having these cams in my engine. But due to being out of work and running out of money for my build I feel I should let these parts go and get what I really need now. Being a good forged crank. Since I bought a crank on here also and it was junk.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back