Convo with an iPhone user

bumblebee06

Speed Demon
Reaction score
This is an argument i had with a die hard iPhone fan and supporter who swears by the iPhone and the new on (iPhone 5) is gonna be the best phone ever. Picture says it all lol.

akc2jqhzvc.jpg

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
I like my Iphone and all, but damn...de-friend his ass...lol

Full_Tilt

forum member
Reaction score
TL;DR

iPhone 5 is currently benchmarking alongside the Galaxy S III. Every time a new iPhone comes out it manages to benchmark just as good if not better than the current android phones even with hardware that doesnt look as good on paper.
The simple fact is that numbers like number of cores, clock speed, and RAM are not the entire story. They put a massive amount of work into maximizing the architecture of these ARM SoC systems in order to get as much performance possible without making the battery life terrible. Something that Korean manuafactures are not able to do. Instead they are brute forcing with more powerful but less optimized hardware.

I have no doubt that the new line of Android phones that are hitting will offer performance that is superior to that if the iPhones. That doesnt change the fact that the Apple stuff is consistently very stable, easy to use, and stylish.

The difference is qualitative, not quantitative.

Now Im sure someone is going to call me an apple .
Im not. I have a Google Nexus 7 tablet that might as well be surgically attached to my body, and windows/linux desktop PC that has power that phones and tablets could only dream about. Finally, I have an iPhone 4, which does a very good job of being a phone. I charge it, and thats it. Ive probably turned it off twice in the 2 years Ive owned it.
When I want to do something real, I use a real computer. Not a phone.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back