Coolant Crossover, Thermostat and Housing, Hoses

TexasBlownV8

Formerly TexasBlownV6
Reaction score
4.6L 2005/2006 cooling system crossover, thermostat housing with 160* Hyperstat thermostat, hoses, and brackets as shown.

This setup can also be used on 2007-2010 4.6L engines (I had it on my 2009 engine).

Includes all of the large hoses: crossover to radiator (passenger side), crossover to thermostat housing (driver side), thermostat housing to engine and radiator, and part of the smaller hose to the degas bottle.

A bracket for holding up the thermostat housing in front of the driver side engine is included.
Custom brackets for alternator mounting are attached and aligned on the crossover.
Crossover has two drilled and tapped holes on outlet (passenger side), one 1/4" npt and the other 1/8" npt, useful for an aftermarket temperature sensor, return line, etc. I can include screw-in plugs for either or both if you do not need the threaded holes (pics show the 1/4" hole with a threaded plug).

Nothing wrong with any of it, I am selling because I changed setups.

$100 + shipping or pick up in central or northeast Texas. (located north of Austin).crossover-hoses-tbv8-1.jpg crossover-hoses-tbv8-2.jpg crossover-hoses-tbv8-3.jpg crossover-hoses-tbv8.jpg

Just1Slow3v

Reaction score
How much for just the bracket and crossover and fittings to plug the drilled holes? I’m not in need of the tubes as I have a brand new set in boxes??

Just1Slow3v

Reaction score
Kinda new to this site and not completely sure how to begin to send you a private message could you send me a message instead?? I look and couldn’t find a place to send you one on here.

TexasBlownV8

Formerly TexasBlownV6
Reaction score
I believe so as I do not see that when I tap on his name.
Troy, I think you do not have enough posts yet to send direct messages.

I have it listed in Austin craigslist, which would be another way to reach out to me.

TexasBlownV8

Formerly TexasBlownV6
Reaction score
Do you still happen to have this? I am in New Braunfels.
Let me know if you got my message/phone number via email. I do still have it, let's work something out to help you! Be reminded though, this is the 05/06 style, not the '07+; I used it on my '09 engine.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back