Corbeau Racing Seats-FREE SHIPPING!

tpsmak

forum member
Reaction score
Corbeau Racing Seats-FREE SHIPPING TO YOUR DOOR!

At TPS we strive to provide you the lowest total price around! For pricing please contact me at 408/667-0531. For complete listing of Corbeau products please goto www.Corbeau.com. If Corbeau has it we can provide it for you. Also, custom colors and fabrics are available upon request. Listed below is a sample of seats Corbeau has.. leather and many other colors/ fabrics are available.

Corbeau TRS w/ Micro Suede Option
Corbeau_TRS_black_white.jpg

Corbeau CR1
Corbeau_CR1_grey.jpg

Corbeau FX1 Pro
Corbeau_FX1_Pro.jpg

kevinatfms

EX-ford tech(6 years)
Reaction score
my stockers are starting to crack, im going to this about this really soon as the foam is starting to come through the drivers side. its a shame as my car only has 50k on it and its an 05.

tpsmak

forum member
Reaction score
FREE DOUBLE LOCKING SLIDER OPTION WITH EVERY CORBEAU SEAT ORDER FOR ALL S197FORUM.COM MEMBERS :thumb2:

tpsmak

forum member
Reaction score
Can I get a quote for some TRS with Tan leather? 2!

Corbeau does not make a tan leather interior. They have them in black only.

quote for TRS black leather pair ?

Did you want any options with your seats such as lumbar, heated seats, or shaved base? The shaved base option gives you extra headroom

ethic1

forum member
Reaction score
Ahh well shucks...hit me with the price on the black leather ones then. Basic set

kevinatfms

EX-ford tech(6 years)
Reaction score
pair of GTSII and a pair of fx1 regular in black cloth with brackets. pm me both prices. thanks!

KenB

forum member
Reaction score
Can you PM a price for 2 GTSII in black leather/suede with brackets for a 2011 Mustang GT. Thanks

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back