Corbeau seats....cloth, microsuede or leather??

06redgt

forum member
Reaction score
I want to buy a set of LG1 seats, just debating on cloth, microsuede, or leather. I've read about the cloth and microsuede seats fading...anyone here experience that?

I'd like to get cloth, but the fading issues make me think more about getting leather instead. The downside to that is leather will be much hotter to sit in during the summer.

Would like to hear from those who bought Corbeau's....what did you buy and what are your thoughts now that you've had them for a while?

swflastang05

Back for More
Reaction score
I've had a set of A4's in micro suede for a couple years now and have no complaints, they're very comfortable and look great in your car. Mine haven't faded at all but I don't DD my car, it actually sits in my garage, under a cover most of the time. They will sit a little lower than your OEM seats though, just an FYI.

lemkau77

forum member
Reaction score
I would personally go with the leather over the microsuede or cloth, but that is just my preference. I like how clean it stays. Not to thread jack, but has anyone had any experience with the trailcat or sportline rrs? Comfortable/durability/ thoughts on vinyl?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back