Corsa Ultimate Touring 05-9; 14313

mblgjr

forum member
Reaction score
Corsa Ultimate Touring axle-back...

Corsa Touring Axle-Back 2005-10 GT/GT500 - 14313

These go perfect with any aftermarket midpipe and/or longtubes.

Whisper quiet...like FRPP SVT1's if you're running the stock midpipe; however they do have a nice tone outside the car. Just not much.

With an O/R X-pipe on a GT500 they are pretty loud outside, ZERO drone inside, with a nice throaty sound. I'd say they sound a lot like the Corsa Sports; just a little deeper note.

$550 with Free shipping.

The driver's side muffler can DOES have a small roll in it from where the prior owner apparently dropped them or had shipping damage. Don't know because the damage wasn't disclosed to me prior to my purchase; so now I'm taking a solid hit on these price-wise.

I tried these for a few minutes and can't tell that it had any impact on sound quality between the two mufflers. I put a stock muffler on one side and then swapped each respective Corsa on the car; each seemed to produce an equal sound tone. You really cannot see the roll in the muffler can's skin unless you're laying underneath the car looking up at the bottom of the can.

See pics in the link below, but the best way to describe it is that it looks like someone attempted to do CPR compression on it and it "rolled"/caved in a bit.

Otherwise they are spotless and new.

Pics:
http://s639.photobucket.com/albums/uu114/04redfire/Corsa Ultimate Touring/

Will trade for other Axle backs.

Interested in Pypes Mid-muffler, Magnaflow and SSS Systems. If you have something else in mind, PM me.

HellsBells

620/677
Reaction score
If drone is an annoyance to you, I can say the Corsa systems do not drone whatsoever, OR pipe or not. It's whisper quiet on part throttle but they get surprisingly louder when you floor it.

Good luck with the sale!

PLee

forum member
Reaction score
Hello!

I have a new-in-box Pypes mid-muffler system if you're interested in a trade. I'm new to the forums, but am "phattpat" on ebay and a ton of other car/car audio forums. I'd be willing to ship to you first if you'd like!

I actually work for one of the major aftermarket Mustang parts manufacturers (not a sponsor of the site, yet)... so needless to say, I'm an honest guy. I tried PM'ing you, but I guess my post count isn't high enough yet. Let me know what you think either way! Feel free to email me. I can send you any pics that you might like to see. Thanks again,

[email protected]

mblgjr

forum member
Reaction score
I have a set of FRPP/Borla Stingers I will trade ya.

I have a set of Bassani SS Streets if you're interested in doing a swap.

If drone is an annoyance to you, I can say the Corsa systems do not drone whatsoever, OR pipe or not. It's whisper quiet on part throttle but they get surprisingly louder when you floor it.

Good luck with the sale!

Thanks guys; I'm chasing an offer I had but I will update over the weekend.

The Corsas do NOT drone. Period. They just don't sound quite like what I want.

I am semi-interested in the Stingers; but not the Bassani Streets. The Bassani street won't fit under my GT500 valance.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back