Croftsgate is Amazing

RetroGT2006

06 S197 Member
Reaction score
I've had a buddy of mine talking my ear off about this company called "Croftsgate" and how they are kind of pricy. We went to one of our annual mustang shows today and the company owners (husband/wife) both were there working the booth. He asked a few of us if our cars were in the show and he said let me load up some product and I'll do a demo on your cars.

This stuff is amazing! It's all waterless, which I was never a believer of but damn has this changed my mind. Needless to say, I bought a kit which includes

• Tire Shine
    Project X
    Quick N Slick
    Multi-Clean

Usually retails for $100 or so and with todays show special of $64, I had to get it!
Here is a few pictures taken after I did a quick job on the car and then drove it home over an hour.

They have tons of videos and information on their site, definitely worth the money and the car looks and feels amazing. These pictures don't do it justice, iPhone cameras just don't cut it for something like this.

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
did he have his mustang at the show? Kind of a high strung guy but has a nice Stang. Products are pretty nice! Met him at SEMA, he was one of my neighbors sponsors.

RetroGT2006

06 S197 Member
Reaction score
did he have his mustang at the show? Kind of a high strung guy but has a nice Stang. Products are pretty nice! Met him at SEMA, he was one of my neighbors sponsors.

Was his the 07-09 GT500 (white /blue stripes)? That was sitting by the booth as a demo car along with his wife's blue Chevy SUV

Gremlin85

forum member
Reaction score
I keep hearing about waterless wash and stuff...

For Croftgate stuff, do they say it won't scratch or mare your finish?

WILECYOT

forum member
Reaction score
I keep hearing about waterless wash and stuff...

For Croftgate stuff, do they say it won't scratch or mare your finish?

There is no way in hell to wash a vehicle that has dirt on it and not scratch it....even with the use of water. At least with water I feel I'm washing most of it off before I lay hands on it.

Lupo222

forum member
Reaction score
i'm with wiley. there is absolutely nothing you can do to make a waterless car wash "safe" on a dirty car. It needs to be rinsed at the very least first. I don't care if the product costs $100. You will never see a waterless car wash on ANY of my detailing trailers.

Bill220

forum member
Reaction score
i'm with wiley. there is absolutely nothing you can do to make a waterless car wash "safe" on a dirty car. It needs to be rinsed at the very least first. I don't care if the product costs $100. You will never see a waterless car wash on ANY of my detailing trailers.

What about something like Optimum No Rinse? I use that when my car is dusty.

Dark_horse

forum member
Reaction score
I love using the project x as a final wipe down...I'll get some pictures up...

Lupo222

forum member
Reaction score
if theres dust on your car, there is probably dirt as well. It doesn't take much to make fine swirls in the clear that need light polishing out.

Sky Render

Stig's Retarded Cousin
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
If I use waterless car wash, it's because I don't have access to a hose and bucket. And I only use the waterless car wash after washing my car at a coin-operated car wash. I soap it up, rinse it off, then apply the "waterless" car wash onto the wet surface to wipe the remaining dirt off.

But I'm not as hardcore as some of the dudes on this forum.

Lupo222

forum member
Reaction score
besides just the paint, the trim, the undercarriage, the wheel wells, the rims, the grilles and inserts....

just too much stuff a waterless just won't wash effectively (after its done swirling your paint)

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back