Cruisin w/Shad2009

Mikes05GTPremium

forum member
Reaction score
So today me and Shad2009 went on a cruise, i washed up the car in the morning. went from woburn up to good harbor beach. snapped some pics when we got there and realized the gates were locked. let me know what you think:

nnnnn068.jpg

nnnnn074.jpg

nnnnn071.jpg

nnnnn078.jpg

nnnnn082.jpg

nnnnn086.jpg

my fav pic from the day:

nnnnn087.jpg

LOL :

nnnnn104.jpg

and my buddies dodge magnum w/my stock bullitt wheels (he shattered a rim and needed a new set quick, so we swapped my stockers to his car)

nnnnn106.jpg

Reaction score
I find this picture funny... Yet, I'm too lit to have a witty comment...

nnnnn071.jpg

shad2009

forum member
Reaction score
probably the fact that we didn't know it was closed LMAO...they must just done that because i went to that beach last year at like 8pm...oh well it was a good drive

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Cool cars and all man but the pics seem to be lacking the awe factor. When you look at the pics other people post make sure and take note of camera angle and what is all in the background. Its kind of tough to make a shot of two cars look great it just has a lot going on. So I would encourage you to focus on one and than the other, Im no camera expert I just think you would get the better reaction that you want with focusing on making the quality of picture better. Im not saying buy a $800 camera bc great pics can be taken with a cell phone these days.. Just giving you some constructive criticism.

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Just pay attention to the "dead space" and objects blocking your main focus which is the car.

The dead space I'm referring to is the one pic where you have 75% of parking lot.

The objects would be the gate and the curb. Takes away from the beauty that is your car! Keep it up man!

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Naw man not trying to come off harsh brotha just some tips I learned from classes I took in HS. Which was 6-7 years ago..

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back