Custom 3v NX kit

00blkvert

forum member
Reaction score
SOLD

I have a kit that was originally based off of the regular NX plate kit for a 3V. I got rid of the NX and found a HSW plate with 62MM bore and added 2 solenoids mounted on Nitrous Outlet solenoid brackets. I added a couple nice lines and some nice 90* elbows off the plate to make it look cleaner. To go with the basic kit I have a solid black SOS cup holder switch panel, autometer carbon fiber pressure gauge, bottle heater, remote bottle opener, nitrous outlet billet bracket, purge with line upgrade, NHRA safety blowdown and tube, added the lightening 500 bottle valve, NX custom wiring harness,and TPS activation switch. I also have a box of random leftover stuff I didn't use such as bottle gauges, fuel pressure saftey switch, fittings, small line or 2, jetting, and a few odd ball things. The kit is still practically new. I have only ran 1 bottle through it and most of that was for tuning.

Kit is still on the car and you cant put this kit together for this price and is practically new still. I have only ran 1 bottle through the whole system since DEC.

If someone needs more pictures of something specific let me know.

1100 shipped ill also listen to reasonable trade offers.

Last edited:

00blkvert

forum member
Reaction score
Yup, a complete kit. All you would have to do its put it in and fill the bottle plus tune if you needed it. I can't tell you quarter mile times as it's only a street car but I can show you the difference in dyno numbers.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back