Custom Carbon Fiber-look Intake Manifold

Kris_H

forum member
Reaction score
Since I recently put an E-Force blower on my car, I don't have much use for this beautiful intake. I had it on my car for about 7000 miles and it was probably the biggest attention-grabber in my engine bay...even more so than my old custom-painted ProCharger setup.

This is the stock intake, coated in a heat resistant carbon fiber-looking wrap. It's actually very believable and adds a lot to any engine bay. The intake is still in near-flawless condition. I'm looking to get $375 o.b.o. plus shipping.

Here are some pics:

MustangIntake_1.jpg

MustangIntake_2.jpg

MustangIntake_3.jpg

Intake1.jpg

Kris_H

forum member
Reaction score
Sold it. Went with a built motor and an Edelbrock E-Force setup. Loved the ProCharger, but it was time for a change.

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
If I say out loud (again) that I want this intake something bad will happen (again) and I won't be able to afford it. Just like last time.

But....if you still have it in "8-14 days to process your refund" I will take it off your hands.

:LMAO:

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
Sorry, Slick.......the damn house gets over half of it. My stupid idea to remodel a few rooms right before race season starts. But that car is going to get some cool stuff!

topgunn

forum member
Reaction score
Who done the coating on the intake, this would be a nice touch to alot of different parts

Kris_H

forum member
Reaction score
Price lowered to $200 + shipping! I'd like to get this thing out of my garage. Low-ballers, kindly GFY.

Kris

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back