DASH CAMS

BLACK-MACHINE

living my 2nd child hood
Reaction score
Do any of you guy's\gal's run a dash cam. if so what brand are you using, i'v been thinking about buying one after my recent encounter with a deer on the Maine turnpike, it was a near miss at 80-mph ( well thats were the CC was set when i mashed the brake to the floor ).
thanks. stephan.

BLACK-MACHINE

living my 2nd child hood
Reaction score
It sounds like he wants more of a system that runs when the car is on, not a fiddly gopro that you have to swap cards in and out of, and have limited capacity.

yeah that, one thats hard wired and records like a 6 hour loop and if an incident happens i can save it, then load it onto a CPU.

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score
Quick couple of minutes showed a lot of positives about the DVR-027. Looks reasonably priced, can be hardwired, and takes removable memory if you want to save it for later, or will manage the card on its own and delete oldest data to store new footage.

Makdaddy

I am Dysfunctional
Reaction score
My son was Driving OTR and i got him one of these

http://dashcamtalk.com/dod-f500lhd/

I picked one up for myself. but I have not used it much
Works pretty good according to my son, he used it all day long and at nite as well. while he slept in the truck
Records constant and over writes very 24 Hrs IIRC

Last edited:

RED09GT

Equal Opportunity Offender
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Blackvue is popular amongst the radar/laser countermeasures crew. These guys love to keep evidence against any encounter with LEO's and gives great data in case of any other incidents as well.
http://www.blackvue.com/en/main/main.asp

awesome autocorrect malfunctions brought to you by tapatalk

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back