DAY 10 - 15% OFF Kooks + Free Shipping!

John@Lethal

Official Vendor
Reaction score
The 10th day is here! Let's all rejoice!

15% OFF & FREE Shipping on all Kooks Custom Headers & Exhaust! (Yes 15%!)

day10_zpsc86f942a.jpg

This is the one time of the year you can save this much on one of the best selling exhaust brands for late model Mustangs! (And still get free shipping)

USE COUPON CODE: KOOKS
OR
Call us: 877-2LETHAL until 9pm EST (after hours line is open for the west coast folks)

Take a gander at some of the Kooks stuff by visiting Kooks Custom Headers & Exhaust @ Lethal Performance.com - Know someone on the fence for a great sounding exhaust for their new Coyote/GT500? Give them a nudge, and tell them about this deal!

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
I just tried checking out the Kooks headers on your website but there was a huge Chat balloon popup in the way that I couldn't minimize. I was too distracted to look up the correct headers for my car so I closed the window instead. Sometimes people are driven away by 'In Your Face' stuff like that. Give me 5 minutes to look up what I want before shoving a chat window in my face.

Jared@Lethal

Official Vendor
Reaction score
I just tried checking out the Kooks headers on your website but there was a huge Chat balloon popup in the way that I couldn't minimize. I was too distracted to look up the correct headers for my car so I closed the window instead. Sometimes people are driven away by 'In Your Face' stuff like that. Give me 5 minutes to look up what I want before shoving a chat window in my face.

Brian,

Thanks for the feedback. I'm sorry that you were bothered by the chat popup at the bottom right hand of the page. It's definitely not intended to be an "In You Face" type of thing but rather to help our customers ask questions and receive quick answers.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Thanks, Jared

chat_zpsd2b026bd.png

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back