DC area V6 owners needed for R&D on new products

spyder7724

Reaction score
I am going to try to offer a V6 spydershaft also but I do need to find one V6 auto and one V6 manual to use for the necessary measurements, mock-up and ultimately final install.
It's a good way for two of you guys to get a free aluminum driveshaft if you live in the MD/DC/No.VA area.

Rygen

I can break any motor!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I know two guys in Northern VA that would probably be up for it. I can give them a ring for you.

E

exiled2virginia

Depending on the downtime, i'd definitely be interested. I'm currently living in Fairfax, VA.

I have a supercharged Automatic V6.

Last edited by a moderator:
R

rmays06

Hey Ron best of luck to you on this....I hope it all works out well.

S

S197 V6

I live in eastern PA but depending on how long you would need the car for I would be in. I have a 2005 manual v6. Let me know

ranebowcyxx

forum member
Reaction score
I have a supercharged V6 Auto, I currently run mid 12s and am starting to get some shudder from the driveline and I think it's the stock shaft, I would def be interested if you think this might cure the problem

Thanks

tenchi71

Reaction score
v6 Manual in NoVA

.... actually in Harpers Ferry, WV. Close enough though. 2007 v6 stick. Shot you A PM well....

spyder7724

Reaction score
thanks for the response guys. Looks like I have one of each. I'll work out the scheduling stuff and call you guys to set up the first appointment.
Thanks!!!

spyder7724

Reaction score
nope sorry but it's almost all done. the driveshafts will be tested either this week or next week and then I'll evaluate the results and see if they are acceptable to release for general sale.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back