Dearest admins/site owners...

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
PLEASE DON'T DO THAT FUCKIN ENHANCED MOBILE VIEW SHIT ON THIS FORUM EVER!

It does not work, I've stopped visiting 4 sites because I can't do shit on my iPod, enhanced view sucks and you cannot exit it if you tried. You can click "exit enhanced mobile view" and it just goes grey and does nothing. It's not an enhancement, it does no good and will push people away from the site.

Don't do it! don't do it!
This is my most favorite forum and if I can't browse it after rubbing one out in bed I am going to flip my shit and others will too..

/rant

Thank you :highfive:

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
LOL

I used it on one site and didn't care for it myself. But when I exited it, the site worked as before, I was GTG.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Funny that's the site I was referring to. Works fine on my phone when I exited.

Kenaizer

forum member
Reaction score
Frankie, I couldn't help but notice that in your YB post you mentioned using an iPod...

You get a little curious or something? Lol.

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
My girlfriend got me it for christmas, but it comes in handy.
SHHHHH I'm just experimenting.

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
+1 .... It's on all the autoguide sites and I don't know a single person who enjoys using it.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
I've been harassing the hell out of AG Jeff about it on YB and he's acting like I'm the only one in the entire world that has an issue with it. He was bragging about having 80 million users with 450 million page views using that stupid program and I called him out on that. He gave me some lame explanation and said I didn't know what I was talking about.

Whatever, every forum I'm on is going down the fucking tubes. Good thing I close on my new house in 2 weeks so I'll have plenty to keep myself occupied without worrying about some stupid internet forum.

cdynaco

forum member
Reaction score
Whatever, every forum I'm on is going down the fucking tubes. Good thing I close on my new house in 2 weeks so I'll have plenty to keep myself occupied without worrying about some stupid internet forum.
True story. I blame farcebook. Fucking Zuckerberg!

Shaggy

Head PooBaa of the Asylum
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
It's It's a custom thing autoguide put on its forum. It's not something everyone can use. They developed it and don't give it out. So don't worry, it won't be going on here.

Mystickeith50

forum member
Reaction score
I've been harassing the hell out of AG Jeff about it on YB and he's acting like I'm the only one in the entire world that has an issue with it. He was bragging about having 80 million users with 450 million page views using that stupid program and I called him out on that. He gave me some lame explanation and said I didn't know what I was talking about.

That's crazy. I would visit YB everyday for 7 years and when that view turned up I stopped right away. I just recently realized I could opt out of it. I can't believe anyone likes it.

d3vst8r96gt

forum member
Reaction score
It's It's a custom thing autoguide put on its forum. It's not something everyone can use. They developed it and don't give it out. So don't worry, it won't be going on here.

Promise to never ever go autoguide .... you have saved 2 forums I am on sn95 and s197.

Shaggy

Head PooBaa of the Asylum
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Yea, they are scooping up all the auto forums up.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back