Demand the best: Fore Precision Fuel System!!!!

STACYSTANGZ

forum member
Reaction score
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]The S197 Return Style Fuel Hat[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]
S197ReturnHat001-1.jpg
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Fore Precision Works offers the first bolt-in return style fuel solution for the S197. Designed to fit any 2005-2010 Mustang, including the GT500, this pre-wired return style hat houses two or three Walbro GSS series (Walbro 255 lph) pumps.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif] The Fore Precision S197 return hat bolts directly into the stock fuel tank, replacing the OEM assembly. The fuel hat is designed with the same fuel transfer function across the saddle style (dual sump) tank as the OEM set-up (using an eductor pump). It also retains the factory fuel level sender which allows the fuel level gauge to maintain factory accuracy on your car. All of these features enable this fuel system upgrade to be seamlessly intergrated into your vehicle.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif] Using only two Walbro GSS342 pumps, 750+ RWHP is achievable, and 1000+ RWHP is possible with the three pump set-up (depending on car configuration).[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif] The Fore Precision S197 return style fuel hat comes with individual AN -6 outlets for each pump and an AN -8 return port. It comes with upgraded wires pre-installed, which means there is no drilling, gluing, or fabrication needed for installation.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Retail Price: $440[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif] [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]S197 Returnless Style Fuel Hat[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]
S197Hat-carter.jpg
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif] Fore Precision Works carries the returnless style configuration as well. The return-less style fuel hat fits all Mustangs 2005 to 2010, including all V6 versions through GT500KR. This set up will make the two or three Ford GT super car fuel pumps a simple 'bolt in' installation. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif] Retail Price: $430[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Hot Item to buy:[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Going return? [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif] Fore Precision offers the "F" Series of Regulators! Check them out at [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif] http://www.foreprecisionworks.com/fuel-pressure-regulator.html .[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif] :hi:[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Last edited:

05yellowgt

Reaction score
Stacy, I saw mention of a kit that lets you convert from a returnless triple pump system to a return triple pump setup. What all is involved in that and do you lose anything from not buying a new return hat?

STACYSTANGZ

forum member
Reaction score
Stacy, I saw mention of a kit that lets you convert from a returnless triple pump system to a return triple pump setup. What all is involved in that and do you lose anything from not buying a new return hat?

That is mainly for the SN95 fuel hat applications, 2004+older. You can convert the S197 returnless hat to return but it is not recommended.
Feel free to call us with more answers. :thumb2:
Thank you for your support!

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Why do you always wave these beautiful fuel hats in my face lol. And never any discounts or sales.. sigh..

STACYSTANGZ

forum member
Reaction score
Why do you always wave these beautiful fuel hats in my face lol. And never any discounts or sales.. sigh..

Awwwww. I am sorry...

I cannot believe you havent had one of our dealers approach you yet...

Tell us again what type of setup you are looking for... Return? Returnless?

Thank you for your valued support!

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I had a vendor offer a group buy price if I could find 5 buyers for the returnless fuel hats but didnt find anyone wanting to go in on the group buy...:(

I have 2 ford gt pumps on the stock hat and I really really really like/want the billet double/triple returnless fuel hat and the 2 pump to stock fuel line y-block adaptor. :)

rayS197

Reaction score
HAHA! have you ever seen Stacy in person? Its not just beautiful products she sells. She wouldnt let me take her picture and threatened me with violence if I did last year in Charlotte. LOL!! Sorry not trying to goof up the thread but.....

uniquestang

forum member
Reaction score
I had a vendor offer a group buy price if I could find 5 buyers for the returnless fuel hats but didnt find anyone wanting to go in on the group buy...:(

I have 2 ford gt pumps on the stock hat and I really really really like/want the billet double/triple returnless fuel hat and the 2 pump to stock fuel line y-block adaptor. :)
yep i posted for a price but never recieved one. im looking for the complete triple pump kit though, such as the lethal triple threat

STACYSTANGZ

forum member
Reaction score
HAHA! have you ever seen Stacy in person? Its not just beautiful products she sells. She wouldnt let me take her picture and threatened me with violence if I did last year in Charlotte. LOL!! Sorry not trying to goof up the thread but.....

:thumb: Ha!

yep i posted for a price but never recieved one. im looking for the complete triple pump kit though, such as the lethal triple threat

We can help you, and I am sure there are plenty of our Performance shops that can help you. If you are needing a complete Fore Precision fuel system, feel free to call any of our dealers.

PM/Call us if you have additional questions.

Chris06GT

Dragging LS Ass..
Reaction score
Stacy, I need a return style setup for an 06 GT, hat, rails, pumps, everything....how much am I looking at?

Irishman

Ricer
Reaction score
Just recieved my Triple hat, 3-1 block, fuel rails, regulator and man what a work of art. Great product and support!!!

STACYSTANGZ

forum member
Reaction score

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back