Department of Boost GT450 kit!!!!

waketek516

Pedal to the Metal!
Reaction score
Okay .... here we go!!!!

So I started disassembling my motor on Wednesday night. My manifold arrived Thursday afternoon, and when I got home from work I locked myself in the garage to get going. My install took longer than most since I was painting a lot of parts, and also making my own wanna-be braided lines among other things. The only hiccups I had were more specific to my car's setup than most others. Spark plug tool wasn't the best, and I'm using the 2010+ elbow with the larger port on it. I spent Friday night on a wild goose chase to find a gigantic tap so I could thread it and plug it. Again, this is specific to my parts... Not the kit itself, but that did slow me down.

Then I spent half of Saturday installing the cooling lines, assembling the pulleys, and putting in the sensors. The other half of the day I spent with family for St. Patrick's Day (100% off the boat Irish family
grinyes.gif.gif
)

I went back into the garage at 8am Sunday, and pulled an all-nighter to get it done so I could get it to my tuner's this morning. That's not even a joke... haha. As I'm writing this right now... I literally haven't slept in almost 40-hours. I finished up everything at 8am, loaded up my coolant, and my startup tune from RET. I then jumped right in the car, and we strapped it down...

Here's the results... conservatively tuned the final numbers were 462rwhp & 455rwtq:

Greg at Racer's Edge Tuning in Downey, CA did the tuning, and had it totally dialed in with just 3 pulls. Keep in mind it had more left in it, but he kept it there to be safe. This was also done with 91octane out here!! (we don't have 93). There was people at the shop all day totally intrigued with the kit.

This thing is a total Monster!!!!!!!!!!
IMG_6715.jpg

IMG_6718.jpg

IMG_6720.jpg

IMG_6726.jpg

IMG_6728.jpg

For anyone not familiar with the kit contact Jason at [email protected] or check here:
http://www.allfordmustangs.com/foru...-supercharger-fit-4-6-gt-170.html#post2972868

HEMI LOL

The Feast and The Famine
Reaction score
utterly awesome. last time i read your threads this was an idea. CONGRATS dude.

702GT

S197 Fanatic
Reaction score
I love the Eaton scream. We just had a 427R M90 get tuned last sunday. Even at 7psi the Eaton howl's with authority!

silverpoison

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
It was great to see you at the shop yesterday! Car is definatelly a beast man!

NotQuik

I can't drive
Reaction score
Glad to see a member finally install one of these intakes.

I can't watch the video right now but how much boost did you see on the dyno?

RedfireV8

forum member
Reaction score
Congrats man! Glad you finally got it all installed finally after waiting all these months. :thumb: I must say I am jealous! :beer: I'll get a small taste of boost when my dad gets Roushcharged here in a week or so. :naughty1: Congrats again man and enjoy it!

Last edited:

Chino

03 Mach 1 & 08 GT
Reaction score
Damn, this is making me want to keep my blower ad buy the manifold

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Nice Tom

Enjoy the powwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

waketek516

Pedal to the Metal!
Reaction score
It was great to see you at the shop yesterday! Car is definatelly a beast man!

You too Ed! I'll email you the info we talked about yesterday:thumb:

Glad to see a member finally install one of these intakes.
I can't watch the video right now but how much boost did you see on the dyno?

12psi

That is just badass... if you don't mind asking what was the total for all the parts?

The way I did my setup I was at about $3,200 all in. Although I was collecting parts for over 9-months for this so I was able to find a lot of used/free/cheap options. (Free heat-exchanger, CHEAP blower setup, cheap injectors, etc)

Nice Tom

Enjoy the powwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

haha its addicting already!!!

Congrats! Do you happen to have a parts list?

Check out this thread - the guys posted it somewhere around page 150 i think.
http://www.allfordmustangs.com/foru...8-will-gt500-supercharger-fit-4-6-gt-171.html

Pike2244

forum member
Reaction score
Sounds Awesome!!! Greg tuned my car as well and is actually in his shop now; you by any chance didn't see an 05 mineral grey in the shop did you? May not have been there considering its been at paint for a couple of days....

waketek516

Pedal to the Metal!
Reaction score
Sounds Awesome!!! Greg tuned my car as well and is actually in his shop now; you by any chance didn't see an 05 mineral grey in the shop did you? May not have been there considering its been at paint for a couple of days....

Maybe it was still in paint... I didn't see it there yesterday

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back