DFW Area , Texas meet

Sinner

forum member
Reaction score
Well some people give a fuck! Lol. I was asking bc my buddy has a 2011 Camaro ss. I was gonna invite him...

well, those people can go fuck themselves. a true car enthusiast shouldn't care if other cars show up when it's about the cars. i'll be just as nice to a ricer as a stang guy, as long as the person is cool.

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
well, those people can go fuck themselves. a true car enthusiast shouldn't care if other cars show up when it's about the cars. i'll be just as nice to a ricer as a stang guy, as long as the person is cool.

lol as long as the bumper isnt hanging off and unpainted

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

Lol! Cool man! I can deal with that man! No worries from my side. I'm good with whatever.

bmaxwell

BÆST
Reaction score
Damn I wanted to go out and do something tonight but I fuckin fell asleep at 9pm thats why im up at 5:25am on here lol

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Damn I wanted to go out and do something tonight but I fuckin fell asleep at 9pm thats why im up at 5:25am on here lol

Heard that man! I feel like a gramps! I was up and ready to go to work by 6:30! Crashed early!

bmaxwell

BÆST
Reaction score
Where do you work HOLYWD? I heard you were a fireman haha don't laugh if its not true. Kuro said that

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back