dfw members going to tx-la g2g

bunkered13

forum member
Reaction score
Any one from dfw going to the get together want to meet up and cruise down to houston friday? I know a couple of is will be passing thru dfw on our down and we are trying to get as many of us as possible to cruise on down.

stanglife2007

forum member
Reaction score
What time are you guys thinking of meeting up? Trying to see if I can get out of work by noon at the latest.

Mike

S197/zx14

forum member
Reaction score
Should be around 10am Phuck as far as where you would probably know better than we do probably somewhere near 45 south since thats the way to houston.

S197/zx14

forum member
Reaction score
The plan is to meet phuck phace in ennis tx around 11am if there is anyone else from dfw that wants to meet up and convoy down.

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
Im going to try to catch yall around the Buffalo area if I can. If not I will see ya there. I plan on leaving here around 11 am and it is 1 hr to Buffalo. Looks like it is 1 hr 15 min from Ennis to Buffalo. So we will see.

Phuck Phace

forum member
Reaction score
Im going to try to catch yall around the Buffalo area if I can. If not I will see ya there. I plan on leaving here around 11 am and it is 1 hr to Buffalo. Looks like it is 1 hr 15 min from Ennis to Buffalo. So we will see.

Sounds like that will work out perfect.

S197/zx14

forum member
Reaction score
Sounds like that will work out perfect.

Yup I have both your numbers and the timing looks like it will work so we should have a mini convoy rolling down there. I messaged jarrod on fb to see if he can hook up with us somewhere along the way but havent heard back from him yet.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back