Diablosport Intune

sharkbaits

forum member
Reaction score
What's going on guys. I just wanted to let you all know about the new Diablosport inTune.

They recently released this product and I thought I'd bring it to everyone's attention. For those of you who haven't seen or heard
much about these I'm going to give you a quick overview of the inTune and show you what it can do.

inTune_Image.png

Above is a picture of an inTune.

Here's what it has to offer you S197 guys.

Features:
  • $389 Price
  • Color Touch Screen
  • 1 Unit supports 98-13 Mustangs (unlimited ability to change from one vehicle to another when reloading original tune, NOT limited to 5 swaps)
  • USB Connectivity (Older Predator required additional cable, inTune does not)
  • Drag and Drop tune interface (no additional software downloads to interface with PC)
  • Mac compatible
  • 2 Analog inputs for Data Logging Sensors
  • On Screen Data Viewing and PC Data Logging Software (DATA Viewer)

Supported Applications:

• 05-10 Mustang GT & GT350: +20HP /& 25 TQ
  • 07-10 Mustang Shelby GT500: +40 HP/ 45 TQ, Pulley Tune 60 HP/ 60 TQ
  • 08-09 Mustang Bullitt: +20 HP
  • 05-10 Mustang V6
  • 11-13 Mustang GT 5.0- +22 HP / 25 TQ
  • 11-13 Mustang V6- Gain 20 HP / 25 TQ
  • 11-12 Mustang Shelby GT350- 15-20 HP
  • 11-12 Mustang Shelby GT500- 40 HP/45 TQ & SC Pulley Upgrade Tune 60 HP/60 TQ
  • 11-13 Mustang Boss 302- 25 HP/25 TQ

Available Tunes 2011+:
  • 93 Octane Performance Tune
  • 91 Octane Performance Tune/ 87 Performance (V6 only)
  • Premium Fuel Pulley Tune (GT500)
  • Cold Air Intake Tunes for no custom tunes required: JLT, Air Raid, K&N, Steeda
  • 100MM Generic Cold Air Tune (Fits most brands)
  • Custom Tunes Supported for all applications
Available Tunes 2005-2010:

• GT 91 & 93 Octane Performance Tunes: +20-25 HP/ 20-25 ft./lbs. TQ
  • GT 87 Octane Performance Tune: +15-18 HP/ 15 ft./lbs. TQ
  • GT-500 Premium Fuel Tune: 35-40 HP 35-45 ft./lbs. TQ
  • GT-500 Premium Fuel Pulley Tune: 50-60 HP / 50-60 ft./lbs. TQ
  • Cold Air Intake Tunes-no custom tunes required: JLT, Air Raid, K&N, Steeda, and Ford Racing
  • Custom Tunes Supported for all applications

One thing I'd like to point out is that while above I have a list of car's compatible with the new inTune, the list only scratches the surface. A complete list of all the cars the inTune is compatible with can be found HERE.

We have these in stock and ready to ship. Just give us a call, check out our site or shoot me a PM if your interested or have any questions.

sharkbaits

forum member
Reaction score
Here's a Diablosport inTune next to my Iphone. As you can see they're very small and very light.

IMG_0057.jpg

TW1NTRB0

forum member
Reaction score
Spoke with Mike at Diablosport who confirmed that these devices do not leave any counters or fingerprints behind. May be a big selling point to some of those out there who don't want to tune there vehicle due to the way Ford has reacted to the old #8 issue.

Bullitt 3309

forum member
Reaction score
Spoke with Mike at Diablosport who confirmed that these devices do not leave any counters or fingerprints behind. May be a big selling point to some of those out there who don't want to tune there vehicle due to the way Ford has reacted to the old #8 issue.

How did he confirm? I find it hard to believe Diablo is so far off the reservation compared to SCT and the FRPP Pro-Cal. What proof can Diablo offer to this affect? If true, the intune will become a printing press of money for Diablo...

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
woo... did I hear right.. I can tune the shit out of a new car and no one will know when I put it back to stock... hell, even if there are limits to sct.. that might be the holy grail!

TW1NTRB0

forum member
Reaction score
How did he confirm? I find it hard to believe Diablo is so far off the reservation compared to SCT and the FRPP Pro-Cal. What proof can Diablo offer to this affect? If true, the intune will become a printing press of money for Diablo...

This is Mike's answer to my questions about the counter left from Ford.

"There are a few answers to this, in order of importance:

No matter what the application, Ford, Chevy, or Dodge our handhelds leave no footprint when the vehicle is returned back to stock. So, this does include every Mustang that we support up to 2013. All you have to do is select 'Original Backup' on the performance menu of the tool before you bring it in, and the dealership won't know nuthin'.

Many of you are aware of this, but the law is very specific about warranty and aftermarket changes: The dealership cannot deny you a warranty claim if the aftermarket part did not cause the failure. In other words, there is no "voiding" your vehicle's warranty because of a single part or upgrade. The good news is, if the service department doesn't know that the tuner was ever there in the first place, there's no need to have the argument at all."

Link to the thread
http://forums.corral.net/forums/s-1...w-supports-coyotes-give-us-your-feedback.html

To your other point especially the Pro-cal. From a business standpoint I wouldn't have a performance division of my business providing ways for the public to erase anything they had done to alter my product. It would be stupid for Ford to allow that. On SCT, maybe they just aren't too concerned with hiding any alterations their device provides. Diablosport claims to have a method that prevents any footprint left behind as long as you follow their provided instructions. Another thing to note is Diablosport is used in the Mopar arena and have had to deal with this for years. Maybe it became an issue they decided to invest the time in resolving.

Looks like they are not overwriting certain parts of the file and the programmer keeps a cache of the true original file.
See post #30 and beyond for a more detailed description. Mike and another Diablo employee have commented on how it works.
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/2011-mustangs-354/872101-diablosport-intune-2.html

Last edited:

Grimace427

Hellhound
Reaction score
Is it possible to have an InTune delivered with a stock tune preprogrammed? I lost my SCT handheld with the stock tune and have the BBR performance tune on the car right now and was hoping to upgrade.

Can you also detail the datalogging procedure as well as future tune updates for addition mods down the road?

Wicked97

forum member
Reaction score
Is it possible to have an InTune delivered with a stock tune preprogrammed? I lost my SCT handheld with the stock tune and have the BBR performance tune on the car right now and was hoping to upgrade.

Can you also detail the datalogging procedure as well as future tune updates for addition mods down the road?

Most Likely you will have to have a dealer return the car to stock and then tune from there. We MIGHT be able to help you here at the shop but i would have to speak with kevin 1st

Grimace427

Hellhound
Reaction score
Most Likely you will have to have a dealer return the car to stock and then tune from there. We MIGHT be able to help you here at the shop but i would have to speak with kevin 1st

1st week of September I have off work so I could swing by if this is the case.

doogie

forum member
Reaction score
So are these backward compatible with custom tunes that were originally loaded on a Pedator?

Grimace427

Hellhound
Reaction score
I spoke with Kevin you would have to Reflash the car to stock (we can do here at the shop)

So yes we can get a Diablo hooked up and running on your car!

Sweet! So $389 for the tuner, how much for JPC tunes if/when they become available? If you guys aren't writing your own tunes by the beginning of September how much for a dyno/datalogging session for the InTune?

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
couple of Qs

1) Is there a way to back up the stock program on the PC along with the tuner? I read a review that the tuner messed up and lost his stock tune?

2) So with people with sct's and custom tunes, we just put the car back to stock(without driving it) just for a little bit then use the intune to save it?

3) One of the youtub vids confused me.. can you datalog without a laptop? It looks like you can pick the PIDS, but the guy still used his laptop. Also do you know if there is a wireless BT option so there wont need to be wires.(other then A/F or external sensors)

4) I'm confused with the construction, some stay its a strong stainless steel and other say its plastic chrome

sharkbaits

forum member
Reaction score
Sweet! So $389 for the tuner, how much for JPC tunes if/when they become available? If you guys aren't writing your own tunes by the beginning of September how much for a dyno/datalogging session for the InTune?

Custom tune's will $200.

couple of Qs

1) Is there a way to back up the stock program on the PC along with the tuner? I read a review that the tuner messed up and lost his stock tune?

2) So with people with sct's and custom tunes, we just put the car back to stock(without driving it) just for a little bit then use the intune to save it?

3) One of the youtub vids confused me.. can you datalog without a laptop? It looks like you can pick the PIDS, but the guy still used his laptop. Also do you know if there is a wireless BT option so there wont need to be wires.(other then A/F or external sensors)

4) I'm confused with the construction, some stay its a strong stainless steel and other say its plastic chrome

1 - I dont think so. Your going to need to contact diablosport to get that information.

2 - No

3- I'll have to look into it to give you an awnser.

4 - It's plastic.

doogie

forum member
Reaction score
I received the following response from Mike @ Diablo on another forum regarding InTune backward compatibility with Pedator tunes.
Just email the custom tune and a copy of the original backup (your stock tune) to your CMR Dealer, or to us and we can convert it to be compatible with the inTune. We provide this service free of charge.
email:
[email protected]

strictly180

forum member
Reaction score
you guys have these in stock?? also when purchasing tunes how much would be the price to have a performance tune and a full racing tune??

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back