Diablosport u7140, CHE adjustable UCA

forum member
Reaction score
This Diablosport predator came with a Procharger kit I had bought used.
It's compatible with 2005-06 GTs only. I am selling it because it won't work with my 07. It is unmarried and there is a preloaded tune from Procharger for a 4.13" pulley setup. I am including the USB to serial adapter to connect to your computer, and an AC adapter.

$90 shipped

The CHE adjustable UCA was taken off of a 08 GT before I sold it. My new car came with an adjustable UCA already on it, so I no longer need this.
It was on the car for about 5000 miles. Bushings are still in great shape.
The paper I used for the timestamp messed up the white balance on my camera so it came out a bit dark. Let me know if you need additional pictures.

$80 shipped

PM is the fastest way to get a hold of me as I don't check back very often. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

forum member
Reaction score
Shameless self bump. I know someone needs an adjustable UCA.

forum member
Reaction score
Bumping one last time. I see why there is no love for the Diablo but the UCA is good and has a lot of life left. You can use these with the stock mount if you get the UMI stepped spacers for $7.

Ken04

gm troll basher
Reaction score
I personally like the ease of use with the Predator. Much more user friendly. Unless you are going super hard core with lots of tables the Predator is my favorite for the average guy. I will look and see if this is compatible for my 05 F150 5.4. If so I'm interested.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back