Did a few upgrades over the winter!!

racerxdetroit

forum member
Reaction score
New cloth top, tinted tails, painted calipers yellow/silver. Custom wrapped arm rest and gauge pod to match seats(not installed yet) wrapper door panels and sun visors and a few other mods more pics to come.. Sorry about the camara fone pics!!!

gt5.jpg

gt4.jpg

gt1.jpg

IMAG0842.jpg

gt2.jpg

gt3.jpg

pod.jpg

Last edited:

michschi

forum member
Reaction score
Only thing I don't particular care for the wheels, I just don't like chrome on cars.

imsuchahotdog

forum member
Reaction score
I'm going to agree with others on the wheels. looks good, nice shaved trunk area

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

racerxdetroit

forum member
Reaction score
I tried several wheels with this kit and anything smaller than 22's with this kit looks like hub caps and my car is lowered.

racerxdetroit

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks for the love on the Stang, one thing I can say everyone is not gonna like everything someone dose to their car. I love my wheels I hate small (17,18's)wheel and big tires it looks shytty to me but thats me. I love a bad ass car that turns heads and sounds just as good, speed is cool but not to many cars are fast to me because I have very fast motorcycle but a supercharger is next on my mod list..

Fuerte

forum member
Reaction score
Were the doors already wrapped from the factory, if not how hard it is to wrap the basic plastic doors?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back