DivisionX Fuel Parts IN STOCK AND NOW SHIPPING!!

Jared@Lethal

Official Vendor
Reaction score
We're very excited to let everyone know that we now have in stock several of the new DivisionX line of fuel products in stock and ready to ship.

The first components to become available are the dual return style fuel hats for the SN95/99-04 cars, 2003-2004 Cobra rails and 2-1 Y-blocks. Below are the links and pictures for those items.

In the works right now are hat to stock line adapters, regulator to rail adapters, triple return hats for the SN95 and S197 and all of the other fuel rails, adapters, fuel filters, regulators to complete the entire line of products that DivisionX will be offering.

If you have any questions or would like to place an order please feel free to give us a call.

Thanks, Jared

DivisionX 03-04 Cobra Dual Pump Return Style Fuel Hat Manifold [DX-SN016] : Lethal Performance, Performance parts for Ford Mustangs

DX-SN016_LRG.jpg

DivisionX 03-04 Cobra High Flow Fuel Rails [DX-0304COBRARAILS] : Lethal Performance, Performance parts for Ford Mustangs

Offered in a Clear or Hard Coat Black Anodized Finish

clear_rails.jpg

black_rails.jpg

DivisionX 2-into-1 Y-Block with Fittings [DX-221Y] : Lethal Performance, Performance parts for Ford Mustangs

Black Anodized Finish

221y.jpg

We're also releasing a new 340lph pump from DivisionX this afternoon which is the exact same size as a Walbro GSS342. It will work in a return or returnless configuration and is being offered with a 1 year warranty. E85 compatible as well and retails at $150.00/each
DX-340S_LRG.jpg

Chino

03 Mach 1 & 08 GT
Reaction score
Awesome news Jared! I love the fact that the new pumps work in both configurations

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
I guess these pumps are close comparison to the aeromotive 340 stealth pump, but alittle cheaper?

Exicted to see the release of the S197 stuff, as this product line is well need since the loss of Fore!

Last edited:

Jared@Lethal

Official Vendor
Reaction score
I guess these pumps are close comparison to the aeromotive 340 stealth pump, but alittle cheaper?

Exicted to see the release of the S197 stuff, as this product line is well need since the loss of Fore!

Very similar in flow. However the Stryker comes with the correct polarity connector where the Aeromotive Stealth pumps are reverse polarity. The Stryker has a E85 resistant clear coat on them as opposed to the black finish on the Stealth pumps. I have been told the black finish on the Aeromotive pumps comes off over time in E85 and will stain the fuel filter. However I haven't experienced that for myself so I can't say for sure that it does.

Hope that helps.

Jared

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Awesome, lots of choices out there now! And these look to be a bit cheaper than the aeromotives and deatschwerks pumps. Look foward to the new hats as well.

Yeah I read the same thing Jared about the reverse polarity thing but I installed one of the stealth pumps a few weeks ago and there is no difference in the connector for the stealth like someone mentioned. I think on their build the way they did the pumps they just had to swap where the wires were run on their hat. The stealth pump connector plugs right in with red on the positive side and black on the negative side.

Image09092011144955.jpg

TurboPete

forum member
Reaction score
Very similar in flow. However the Stryker comes with the correct polarity connector where the Aeromotive Stealth pumps are reverse polarity. The Stryker has a E85 resistant clear coat on them as opposed to the black finish on the Stealth pumps. I have been told the black finish on the Aeromotive pumps comes off over time in E85 and will stain the fuel filter. However I haven't experienced that for myself so I can't say for sure that it does.

Hope that helps.

Jared

Jared that is correct GI Joe and I bought the Aero's when they 1st were available , I installed the pumps and within a month I burned up two of the three pumps because the socks fell out . When I pulled them out the coating was faded and my metal filter was stained .

Pete

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back