DOB kit complete

Status
Not open for further replies.

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score
SOLD

This is a complete setup for the 4.6 3 valve mustang from 2005-2009. Not sure if it will fit the 2010.

DOB intake manifold, 3" and 2.65" pulleys, dob front end bracket, Saleen water pump pulley and other idler pulleys needed to run a factory GMC diesel 136" belt that's available at parts stores, two belts, modified tensioner, 2011 GT500 M122 supercharger modified to fit the dob manifold, elbow, GT500 60mm throttle body, GT500 CAI with AEM dry filter, 2013 GT500 58lb injectors, custom fuel line that plugs into existing factory line at the fender, IAT sensor and wires. Modified top radiator hose. The stock top hose/thermostat housing will stay, the buyer can reuse their own.

2011 heat exchanger with installation bracket and intercooler pump, rear intercooler fittings, two 7" fans for the heat exchanger to pull air through in low speed conditions like stop and go traffic or for cooling at the dragstrip, GT500 intercooler fluid tank with cap, all hoses needed for the intercooler system, custom made wiring harness that includes a key on relay and fuses to power the intercooler pump and fans with a switch to turn the fans off when they aren't needed.

A buyer would need some miscellaneous parts like wire, splices, terminals, pcv hose, etc. They would also need a bap or larger fuel pump.

Most all of the parts that need to be sourced are included with this kit. Most of the part modifications are included along with hardware.

Price is $3500 shipped CONUS. Parts are still on the car and probably won't come off until the kit is bought and paid for.

Edit: The username was washed out of the first pic so here's another one.

Last edited:

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score
Ditto. You almost had it dialed in! :thud:

Almost? It's dialed in. hammeron was visiting yesterday and as we were talking I remembered how much I enjoyed the car with 437rwhp na. In a way this is the same reason I took the Whipple off, it's a whole lot of power and the instant torque is going to get me in a bad situation because I go into caveman mode with the accelerator pedal from time to time.

The dyno was actually 585/525rwhp/tq uncorrected with the 3" pulley. I have since put the 2.65" pulley on and it's even more. Someone else will appreciate it more than I do. If nobody wants it then it will stay on. This is about as easy as a DOB kit can get with premade hoses, some wiring including a switch and relay, etc. It's almost plug and play. Plus it has the larger 2011 heat exchanger.

crownaviation

http://www.tudyno.com/
Reaction score
damn.. you are about one week too late lol. There are a couple guys local here that want one. I will see if they want to save buku dawa and pick this up from you. I just started another install here yesterday

Last edited:

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
Trade for a Vortech? It's just like being N/A half the time. LOL

CL-ONE 5.4L

forum member
Reaction score
Too bad my mods funds are depleted and I've sourced out most of my DOB stuff minus the lower intake. GLWTS! Someone is getting a great deal

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score

Replied. Thanks for the offer but I'm selling it as a whole kit.

Some more info for any potential buyer:

The only modifications required to fit this kit would be lengthening the throttle body connectors, alternator connector (an o2 extender will work instead of splicing), splicing the iat sensor into the maf harness and grinding the tabs off of the alternator. The heat exchanger mounts in the stock location on a stock GT500 bracket that is included. The intercooler pump fits in the stock location on the heat exchanger mounting bracket. The wire harness I fabricated for the intercooler pump and fans is plug and play, even the key on power source that activates the power on relay. The power steering reservoir lines don't even need modification.

A bap, larger fuel pump power wire, larger pump or pumps would also be required depending on fuel and power level. The stock pump with a 8-12 gauge power wire should support around 440rwhp. Add a bap and it should be good for 530-550rwhp with the included injectors and gasoline for a fuel.

I can have it off and shipped fairly quickly.

RetroGT2006

06 S197 Member
Reaction score
Ugh, there is a kit like this local to me.. Same price as well! Dammit I wish i had $..

QWIKFIX

forum member
Reaction score
Here I go looking just for an Eleanor grill and run across this...damn...local and a great deal for me but I just had to sink a bunch of coin to stud and do a "delete" to my 6.0 powerstroke...good luck Bruce

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score
Here I go looking just for an Eleanor grill and run across this...damn...local and a great deal for me but I just had to sink a bunch of coin to stud and do a "delete" to my 6.0 powerstroke...good luck Bruce

Just put it on credit, lol. I have a forged rod and piston aluminum short block here too. We could work out a great package deal with your stock shortblock in trade. Plus, anyone who picks it up in person is going to save some money because it's so much easier and cheaper than shipping large items.

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
Just put it on credit, lol. I have a forged rod and piston aluminum short block here too. We could work out a great package deal with your stock shortblock in trade. Plus, anyone who picks it up in person is going to save some money because it's so much easier and cheaper than shipping large items.

You financing now?

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score
There has been interest but it's still for sale. Picked up a na cai today so It's probably coming off no matter what.

Will take an FRPP 3v intake manifold or JPC unit as partial trade. Also would take a 62mm FRPP throttle body or 65mm FRPP GT500 tb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back