Does anyone run et street pro's?

Devcon 7

forum member
Reaction score
Just curious what your guy's thoughts are on these tires. How many miles can I expect to get out of them? Friend owes me some money and has a brand new set I could get. Car is only driven on nice days, also what kind of 60 can I expect with a stick car? 4.10 gears, tr6060, a a pd blower. Also looking at some 275/60/15 Nittos, right now I'm running a hoosier drag radial.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Awesome track tires, most likely can measure their life in weeks if you run them on the street.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I would guess they would last a few thousand miles without burn outs. A freind has gem on his GN 24/7

NickD87

forum member
Reaction score
I want to hear more about these Hoosier radials on a stick car and how they are working for you. I wasn't to get a set up as they seem like the perfect mix between a bias and radial with the nylon vs steel

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
I've had the Pros for about a month and drive them on the street when it's dry and also at the track. I have a buddy with a 2011 Shelby making around 750/750 and he's on his second season with them and also drives them on the street, I'd estimate 3000-5000 street miles and still gets high 1.3x 60's at the track. In my opinion no other drag radial compares to the Pros.

Devcon 7

forum member
Reaction score
I want to hear more about these Hoosier radials on a stick car and how they are working for you. I wasn't to get a set up as they seem like the perfect mix between a bias and radial with the nylon vs steel

When I first put them on I could go wot in 1st gear and would dead hook everytime, did a few "dry" burnouts on shitty surfaces and now they're feathered up. Once I clean them up ill see how they do with a launch. They're the first tire I've had on it that would hook in first gear since the blower. I had 18 nitto dr (second gear hooked with), 18 mt street comps (could spin them up to 90 mph), 19 Sumishities (could get sideways at 85 ish if I was trying), than these hoosiers...have only put maybe 400 miles on them and already wearing pretty good :(

blownGTvert

forum member
Reaction score
Just curious what your guy's thoughts are on these tires. How many miles can I expect to get out of them? Friend owes me some money and has a brand new set I could get. Car is only driven on nice days, also what kind of 60 can I expect with a stick car? 4.10 gears, tr6060, a a pd blower. Also looking at some 275/60/15 Nittos, right now I'm running a hoosier drag radial.

You have a similar setup as I do. The ET Pros are the best drag tire I've ever used. They hook hard on the street and track. I'm going on my second season with them ~ 3000 miles with occasional track use. Best 60' I've personally done is 1.6s, but that could be the driver! These tires are worth every penny.

TIP: use Permatex High Tack on the beads when mounting. This will help the wheel with not slipping in the tire. yes they hook that hard!

Last edited:

Devcon 7

forum member
Reaction score
You have a similar setup as I do. The ET Pros are the best drag tire I've ever used. They hook hard on the street and track. I'm going on my second season with them ~ 3000 miles with occasional track use. Best 60' I've personally done is 1.6s, but that could be the driver! These tires are worth every penny.

TIP: use Permatex High Tack on the beads when mounting. This will help the wheel with not slipping in the tire. yes they hook that hard!

Lol, thats what i am looking for. Need another set of rear wheels I suppose.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back