Does BAMA have the Ghost Cam Tune?

Morris

forum member
Reaction score
Bama does have a ghost tune. It's with the race tune and it's for 11 and up manuals with off road pipe only. They just got it a month ago or so from what I understand. Just found out the other day, confirmed it this evening with a call. I got the tunes for life thing so I'm gonna give it a go since I roll on the race tune all the time anyway.

Yes, I know this thread is 6 months old, figured it was worth an update.

Morris

forum member
Reaction score
lol oh man your right. Guess I was tired last night, still trying to wrap my mind around the new year I suppose. Thanks for kicking me back into the new year.

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Well since this is somewhat a refreshed thread, I'll just confirm that we do have the Bama Cam available. This cam tune has been available for about 4 months or so, if my memory serves me right lol.

If you're interested in the Bama Cam tune, have a manual transmission and O/R mid-pipe, all you have to do is call in and request it. There is no additional cost, but the tune is not advertised either, so you have to mention it to our Bama Team!

Shane

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Is the reason for the o/r pipe because its hard on the cat converters?

That's correct. With the extra valve over lap causing the rough idle, the fuel efficiency is compromised. More unburnt fuel goes through the exhaust and can easily log the catalytic converts over time (even high-flow cats). This is why we only offer it for catless Mid-pipe.

Shane

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back