DSS D/S and Moroso Aluminum Coolant Tank

TrickyP

Booyah!
Reaction score
Driveshaft price: SOLD
Coolant tank price: SOLD

Up for sale is my DSS Driveshaft that will fit 2005-10 Mustang GTs. I had this on my car for about 2000 miles. The grease in the pictures is from my gloves...this thing was actually spotless when I took it off the car. Comes with everything you need to install the D/S on your car. I've had this model D/S on my car when it was lowered and when it was at stock height. No vibrations and smooth as silk at all RPMs. You can feel this mod in the seat of your pants. Don't mind my shoes in the picture!

Also, I have a powdercoated (by Moroso) Moroso aluminum coolant tank for all 2005-10 Mustangs. This is brand new, never installed, and in MINT condition! I only took it out of the box for pictures. This reuses the stock cap.

Last edited:

marichardson

Reaction score
Several questions for ya. What model is this? Does this need a adapter? why you replacing this driveshaft? Is this the same model as the DSS one you sold in Jun last year? If not, what is different? Thanks!

TrickyP

Booyah!
Reaction score
This is the aluminum driveshaft model that fits 05-10 Mustang GTs (auto and manual) Here is the link to the exact driveshaft: http://www.driveshaftshop.com/domes...-3-1-2o-aluminum-1330-has-no-clearance-issues

This comes with an adapter plate (seen in the picture under the D/S).

Yes this is the same model D/S that I sold last year. I was planning to sell my car last year so I took that D/S off and sold it. Things changed and I thought I was going to keep the car longer, so I bought another D/S and put it back on the car. Work and a few other things have dictated that I'm definitely selling the car now...so the D/S is off and ready to go. This has been one of my favorite mods. It doesn't net you actual HP, but it's a definite improvement in the seat of the pants acceleration.

marichardson

Reaction score
Thanks for answering promptly. PM me with shipping details (92610) and pmt instructions. Paypal OK?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back