Dyno Tune Friday

scrappydoo1888

forum member
Reaction score
Hey Guys! After the long winter and install of the Whipple supercharger I'm finally getting it dyno tuned at Dasilva Racing in Toronto on Friday. I'm very excited and hoping everything goes well. I'll let you know how she does.

Take care,

Steve

scrappydoo1888

forum member
Reaction score
I suspect you're gonna love it!

I'm sure hoping so! I haven't even driven it since the install and suspension work over the winter. Dasilva sent me a start-up tune but it is rich so to be safe since it is 400km's away from me I thought trailering it down would be the smart idea.

AndrewNagle

forum member
Reaction score
Man that name sounds familiar Desilva Racing. Wasn't there a kid in here by that name going all out NA

scrappydoo1888

forum member
Reaction score
Man that name sounds familiar Desilva Racing. Wasn't there a kid in here by that name going all out NA

I think that might be Matt Dasilva you are referring to. I've only spoken to Joe Dasilva on the phone so far. Will be my 1st time ever there. I've heard lots of good things about them.

NickD87

forum member
Reaction score
Matt will be the one tuning your car. Both Matt and Joe are great guys. Make sure to post up results.

scrappydoo1888

forum member
Reaction score
Matt will be the one tuning your car. Both Matt and Joe are great guys. Make sure to post up results.

I've heard nothing but good things! I'll post up results for sure. I'm not looking for them to squeeze out every last HP as this is my summer daily toy. Want a good safe fun tune for sure!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back