Eaton Trutrac 8.8 and 373 Gears

19COBRA93

Ford Racing
Reaction score
^^Did you not need them to install, why the leftovers?

Each new Truetrac comes with two. One is for all 8.8's, and the other is for all S197 8.8's and is slightly thinner. I have installed several of these Truetracs in my own and several other cars, and I just install whatever spacer fits the best. So I have a few leftover.

19COBRA93

Ford Racing
Reaction score
Gears sold. Trutrac anyone?

I think what's holding it up is the question of whether it's complete or not.

Can you post up a pic of everything that's included with it? It should be the diff itself, the center spacer (1"x1" flat/round), the spacer holder, and a large C-clip.

Exactly like this:

dtl-913a481_w_ml.jpg

SC boss

watch this!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I think what's holding it up is the question of whether it's complete or not.

Can you post up a pic of everything that's included with it? It should be the diff itself, the center spacer (1"x1" flat/round), the spacer holder, and a large C-clip.

Exactly like this:

dtl-913a481_w_ml.jpg

I think you are 100 percent correct after seeing your picture! Unfortunately I only have the differential as pictured. I am unsure if the other pieces can be purchased seperate. Shoot me some offers of what you think it's worth if you're interested in finding the other pieces and getting a good deal.

SC boss

watch this!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Can you post up a better pic of this area?:

Great catch by 19cobra93. I went to get a better pic and this definitely should not look like this. I'm not sure if the outer housing was broken during removal or what. Doesn't look like it would effect the function of the piece but who knows?! So unless someone wants to make a cheap offer and take a chance I'm just going to throw it back on the shelf and sit on it. Sorry for not catching this before posting.

Shawn

SC boss

watch this!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yeah but after seeing that it wasn't supposed to be like that I didn't waste time posting it. If you want to see it I will post it later tonight.

Back