Edelbrock E Force competition supercharger special

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have two E Force blowers that where shipped to us by mistake and rather then sending them back we payed for them and I figured we could help pass some savings along to our customers.

These are the 1585 competition kits which come with everything except tuning, air kit, injectors, and pulley. All of which can be purchased through us or many other edelbrock dealers for a pretty low cost. Normally these kits retails for around $5000 from most retailers. Our price is too low to advertise so you have to call or email me to get this great deal.

73454_451771600138_121068375138_5288702_7738910_n.jpg

Call the office line at 732-780-0770 during the hours of 9-5:30 mon-sat or email me at [email protected]

This is the same supercharger used to make over 500 RWHP on the stock motor in our E Force JDM kit http://www.teamjdm.com/shop/product_info.php?products_id=432&cPath=35_81 , and the same unit I used on my 2006 Saleen to propel my street car into the 9's. Its certainley a very tried and true unit!

dysan

Dis-Member
Reaction score
+1 for an awesome set-up. I've got the competition set-up in my car and it runs strong. Once I can really launch the car and hook, I should be high 10's with the stock crank pulley and the 3" pulley on the blower.

dysan

Dis-Member
Reaction score
It's a very nice, clean kit. For the de-pinning of the wire connectors, the best thing I found to do it is get a mid-sized paperclip, straighten out one end of it and sand the tip down to create a sort of tiny wedge. I tried a small eyeglass screwdriver and that was a pain.

cagefightmma

forum member
Reaction score
It's a very nice, clean kit. For the de-pinning of the wire connectors, the best thing I found to do it is get a mid-sized paperclip, straighten out one end of it and sand the tip down to create a sort of tiny wedge. I tried a small eyeglass screwdriver and that was a pain.
Thanks for the tip Dysan!

Aandf1978

M90 SUPPORTER!!
Reaction score
Roger!! You bailed on the M90 and went with this?? It's all good, good luck I am sure you will love it, though I will not be any help with the install.

Chrome61

forum member
Reaction score
You are going to be happy with this purchase, Mines been flawless since the install.

doogie

forum member
Reaction score
Congrats guys! Hit me up if you have any questions about your installs. As with Dysan, I came up with a good solution for the repinning (which can be a PITA) and just ordered the Delphi tool that is pictured in the instruction manual (p/n 12094429). I have used this tool several times since, so it was well worth the $15 investment.

Last edited:

BlueGT07

Reaction score
its prolly a lil late, any kits left? i have a gt500 blower kit for sale and need it gone its just collecting dust in my room...ill sell or trade it

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back