Edelbrock E-Force Results........

lobe50

Reaction score
Anyone have an idea of price on this unit and the optional intake kit?Thanx

lobe50

Reaction score
I take it that was the price for the intake kit. I wish it was the blower price. So what is the blower price..?Thanx

repsecki

Reaction score
Edelbrock E-Force Feedback…

I don’t usually post on forums but I have to give credit where credit is due and all I can say is Edelbrock did their homework when they put together the E-Force Supercharger Kits for the 05-up Mustangs. I work with Gtkunzy, the owner of the Mustang that Livernois tuned (see video link below) and had the opportunity to take possession of his Mustang for a week and what a fun week it was! The car is so drivable and the supercharger makes no noise until you stand on it. And even then it’s not the obnoxiously loud blower whine that you usually hear, I know…some of you blower guys like that whine. While I had the car I went to a couple car shows including the Hot Rod Power Tour and drove the car like it was built to be driven. I couldn’t believe how efficient and powerful this car is with the E-Force, the engine pulls hard from about 1700 rpm up to “Oh Crap I’d better Shift”!!!...then do it all over again until you run out of gears… The car starts easy, idles smooth and with the cruise and air on it averaged 22 mpg at 72 mph and averaged 18.5 mpg at 80-85 mph, oh yeah, and that’s with a 3.91:1 gear in the back!!!

One last thing that I didn’t mention earlier, (and please don’t hate me for it) I’m a Chevy guy, and I’ve driven some VERY fast street Chevies. However Gtkunzy’s Mustang with the Edelbrock E-Force supercharger is one he## of an impressive package and has given me a new found respect for Fords.

http://www.livernoismotorsports.com/video/eforceblower.wmv

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back