Edlebrock e force numbers and stories

jusmillz

Reaction score
Im installing my eforce this week :drool: and im just curious to know some of you guys numbers and stories about you guys eforce's

shanec

forum member
Reaction score
450 rwhp with JDM's kit & tune - just as they advertised. Then went to a dyno tune and got 470 rwhp. I also have Bassani LTs and put up torque numbers equal to the horsepower numbers.

dysan

Dis-Member
Reaction score
10.94 @ 127 mph on my set-up; no dyno numbers to speak of. The kit was very easy to install and it's been working quite well so far. I would suggest putting some water wetter or equivalent in the water supply for the heat exchanger.

BearzGT

Bears Fan
Reaction score
443rwhp running Brenspeed's 91 tune. Dyno'd last September on Bren's rig.

Haven't run the 93 tune in a while due to the cat's not ready code. Had Bren put in the O2 risers when they did my clutch in September. No codes since then. Time to go back to the 93 tune.

I'm running the 3.5 pulley and Kooks. Good luck with the install. Pretty straight forward except for the re-pinning.

Love the consistent power and torque through the entire power band. Feels like you're driving a big block!!!

Ken04

gm troll basher
Reaction score
friend put down 448 on otherwise stock 4.6. 92 dyno tune by Fast Specialties in Vancouver. Had to add a MAFia and a KB BAP as he bought the tuner kit. FRPP cai was only mod.

JPO8GT

forum member
Reaction score
:thumb2:NEW NUMBERS FROM MY E FORCE!!
B302 with Ported Heads & Cams Results: 670.45 RWHP SAE & 653.55 RWTQ SAE! VP 110 fuel..

Last edited:

Stetler17

forum member
Reaction score
That must be your graph they put on Facebook yesterday!!!

Congrats on the power. Impressive.

JPO8GT

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks Stetler17 here is a better view of dyno graph

Last edited:

JPO8GT

forum member
Reaction score
On the dyno its showing 16 PSI on 325 drag radials on street its showing 17 psi at wot.
The heads, cams and exhaust are very efficient so boost numbers are lower but the efficiency is making power!

psycho bob

FISTER
Reaction score
484rwhp using the 3.5 pulley. shop said that was at 8psi. also have jpc stage 3 heads & comp 127500 cams (yes i know they are a n/a cam). this is going through the stock exhaust manifolds and cats. those will be gone next spring in exchange for mac lt's and o/r prochamber

Legend Shaker

forum member
Reaction score
:thumb2:NEW NUMBERS FROM MY E FORCE!!
B302 with Ported Heads & Cams Results: 670.45 RWHP SAE & 653.55 RWTQ SAE! VP 110 fuel..

Hey, I have not spoken with you in a while...How is the rebuilt 5R working out for you at this RWHP?

NICE torque curve, buy the way!

JPO8GT

forum member
Reaction score
Hey, I have not spoken with you in a while...How is the rebuilt 5R working out for you at this RWHP?

NICE torque curve, buy the way!

So far the trans is doing good I added a pa deep pan with dipstick, temp gauge, Jdm 5R catch can & Tci 300m input shaft that i had cryo treated im using Amsoil ATF and crossing my fingers that it keeps holding up.. :)

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back