Eibach Sportline springs, tech tip for perfect alignment and no camber kit

tagappliedfor

forum member
Reaction score
If your already wearing due to negative camber the springs are definately going to increase this, you just need to get it on the alignment rack and see what's up cause there may be a current issue. One degree of negative camber is acceptable but any more than that should be corrected. Obviously plenty of options should you need to go that route, camber kit, camber bolts, LCA relocation kits. Just make sure an experienced alignment technician does the work that way he can show what you need to do.

05gtkid

Reaction score
Should I put the lowering kit and wheels on then go over and get it aligned or figure out what it is before

tagappliedfor

forum member
Reaction score
i guess that's really up to you, if its been wrecked or something to where the struts are slightly bent and they need to be replaced, then your springs will have to come off twice. are you doing the install? it only takes about 45-minutes if you have shop use and a couple hours in the driveway

05gtkid

Reaction score
it will be done in a shop with a lift so it shouldent take me long, and right across from our shop is a place to get it aligned so it will go straight there, if i rotate it 180 before i take it over to get it aligned will that make it closer to alignment?

tagappliedfor

forum member
Reaction score
just an update on this, i'm still running my stock strut tops this way, they have 25,000+ miles on them like this, and its been over two years now

slick grey

Reaction score
thank you for the info i just ordered my springs today and i hope that this works i will let yall know how it goes for me

stangfreak

forum member
Reaction score
good thread, i'm glad i searched and read. i'm thinking about going with sportlines too, is that the most popular spring to go with?

tagappliedfor

forum member
Reaction score
Pro Kit is more popular, and rides a little better. I would recommend 'Eibach' to anyone though, tried and true and they hold value.

tagappliedfor

forum member
Reaction score
The rear is a straight axle, there is no camber, but it will sit to the left so you'll need an adjustable panhard bar but that's it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Lee Yoder

Reaction score
I noticed you all are talking about GT's. Will this work for a V6?

Later,
Lee

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back