Electric Fan

702GT

S197 Fanatic
Reaction score
I'm putting on a stage 2 procharger kit soon, but I don't want prochargers fan setup since I hear so many complaints about the fan noise. I can't find an aluminum fan & shroud for the OE radiator so I'm gonna slam.my head against a wall and build it myself from scratch sheel metal. Any recommendations for a slim single fan of OE size that is high enough cfm and fairly quiet?

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Look up the 2013 GT500 radiator fan. It's a FRPP part and flows a lot more air than the stock fan. It's a direct swap, plug and play. It's also 1.25" narrower than the stock fan so it will give you more room. Part number is M-8C607-SVT

Last edited:

702GT

S197 Fanatic
Reaction score
I think 3 3/16" is the max I'm allowed off the radiator. I will search that fan and see if it has depth specs listed, if not I'll try Tousley or FRPP and see if they have specs. Thanks for the lead Skwerl!

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Look in Scott's build thread for pictures and specs. Or contact Steve from Tasca Ford here on the forum (formerly of Tousley Ford).

702GT

S197 Fanatic
Reaction score
If anyone with a procharger fan can chime in, I really need the dimensions for radiator to fan depth. Gonna hafta start stalking these procharger guys...

Speaking of procharger, anyone ever notice when you call the manufacturer with a question they act like they've never heard of their own product before but can sell you the part you need for it? Bastards.

702GT

S197 Fanatic
Reaction score
Got the procharger fan depth from a fellow forum member, he says 6". The stock fan depth is 6". Why the hell did procharger make a custom fan that isn't slimmer than the stock fan?

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
I've never thought my fan was that loud. With the Procharger all I hear is blower.

Back