end MT-82 miss shifts

slvr08gt

forum member
Reaction score
I have no horse in this race.........but this is a shitty way to start a business. If you cant handle the work load then dont take it on. Cry me a fucking river, you have problems. You also have peoples money, so fuck off.

Amen!

Okay okay err body calm the fuck down MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

98752cea42aa7de761296a0266960453.jpg

How the fuck does someone in Canada get one before I do!!!! LOL

Must be associated with CJP. BAAAWWWAAHHHAHAH

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yeah that was a good one lol. Nick you should post that in the original thread lol.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Blowfish Racing said:
For those without tracking numbers, please check your spam folders first and it it's not there, email me from the website (emailing here just goes to my personal which I don't check often). I know some of you by name, but others not so much. Thanks!

Oh lawd..................We gonna need some Xanax...........................:dead2:

slvr08gt

forum member
Reaction score
Heaven forbid you had to wait that extra day right

If he would have shipped them out like he said he was going to from the beginning(In order of precedence of paying customers). I wouldn't have to wait the extra 3-4 days(including the weekend), I would actually probably have already received it and installed on my car by now :highfive:

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
If he would have shipped them out like he said he was going to from the beginning(In order of precedence of paying customers). I wouldn't have to wait the extra 3-4 days(including the weekend), I would actually probably have already received it and installed on my car by now :highfive:

I think he worked the list backwards just to piss you off.

Ray721

Black 06 GT
Reaction score

Does it piss you off mine is still on my dinner table.....

Poke poke :D

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back