engine bay picks

DILYSI Dave

forum member
Reaction score
where did you get your strut covers? only ones i've seen are chrome and i didnt want chrome.

I've got some carbon fiber looking ones, but they are chipping so they suck as CF. But if you're painting them yellow, then a bit of bodywork and paint would have these working for you.

michschi

forum member
Reaction score
That is sick^^

I feel bad that I even putting mine on here :thud:

DAYUM.....i like that.

Beautiful engine bay man!

Thanks everyone, a lot of thought went into this and I am glad people seem to dig it. Not quite finished but close.

Still looking great! So when are we doing a makeover on the Mach 1 and coating everything?

SOON!

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Not very good shot but here is mine.

new4.jpg

Earl

LS1EATINPONY

The Banker
Reaction score
^^ what strut tower brace is that? I like the height of it. Should work with any manifold

michschi

forum member
Reaction score
It is the same as the Boss and they but them on the 2010 Mustang with the premium package.

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Michschi is correct. I wanted one that would fit with the FRPP intake and this one clears just fine. I am thinking about getting it powder coated candy red, like the cam covers. Not sure if I would like it though. The other option is to paint it the same color as the engine bay. Just not happy with the color it is currently. Not enough contrast, no pop and too close to the engine bay color. What do you guys think?

Earl

Last edited:

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Damn Earl
Every time I see this I think I should have moved the battery and PCM and installed twins with a forged block and ported heads
Thanks, I am very happy with the way it has turned out, now I just have to get it back in shape after the fire.

Earl

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back