Experience the UPR Difference: 05-10 k-member

Sharad

Site Sponsor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]2005-2010 Pro-Series Chrome Moly K-member[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]UPR Products is proud to announce the arrival of our Pro-Series K-Member for 2005-2010 Ford Mustangs! Like our industry leading K-member for 1979-2004 Mustangs, the 2005-2010 K-member is constructed of American-made chromemoly tubing. Weighing in at an incredible 18lbs it is the lightest and strongest unit available on the market![/FONT]

Upr-Difference-2005-k-member-1.jpg

UPR Products 2005-2010 k-member utilizes strategically placed chromemoly gusseting to ensure stiffness and strength. It is designed to reduce weight while greatly increasing strength and to offer maximum clearance for header installation and engine component access, and best of all it is designed to work with stock 2005-2010 mustang A-arms! Of course UPR Products will also be offering a full line of compatible chromemoly stationary and adjustable A-arms (currently in production now).

Upr-Difference-2005-k-member-2.jpg

The UPR 2005-2010 Pro-series K-member comes with a maintenance free, durable, high gloss silver powdercoat finish. As an added bonus with the kit, we are also offering the option of custom colors available by special order at an additional cost!

[FONT=&quot]UPR Products Suspension products have been the #1 choice of racing champions since 1998, see why for yourself – experience the UPR Difference today![/FONT]

For more details, click here:
http://site.uprproducts.com/info/2011/08/23/2005-2010-mustang-chrome-moly-k-member/

Flapjack

Lunatic engine swapper
Reaction score
How is this any different than the BMR? It looks exactly the same. The only thing I see is weight (6lbs). How do you rate strength, as it says it's stronger than the competition (which I assume is BMR).

Sent from my Android using Tapatalk

Flapjack

Lunatic engine swapper
Reaction score
It's a chromoly piece which is lighter
an stronger.
Good to know. I've always wondered why BMR was the only game in town for so long. It's still weird to see the two look so similar. You'd think the shape would be patented or something, though I guess a k-member can't really look much different...

Sent from my Android using Tapatalk

Sharad

Site Sponsor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
How is this any different than the BMR? It looks exactly the same. The only thing I see is weight (6lbs). How do you rate strength, as it says it's stronger than the competition (which I assume is BMR).

They aren't identical, but they look very similar. There are only so many ways to connect the same bolt holes, motor mounts, etc.

It's a chromoly piece which is lighter
an stronger.

Thank you! That's the biggest difference between us and almost all of our competitors. Our suspension components are Tig welded right here in South Florida, using American chrome-moly tubing. The tubular chrome-moly is strong and light!

Brezick

Yinzer
Reaction score
Need to get those A Arms going. I really wanna grab this, but holding off till I can install both at the same time.

FWIW, I am really happy with the strength of the UPR rear susp. I have.

Chris1229

forum member
Reaction score
Awesome! Let me know before you order so I can PM you the discount code for S197forum members!

I will most definitely pm you I am waiting until the a arms come out before i place my order.

Need to get those A Arms going. I really wanna grab this, but holding off till I can install both at the same time.

I agree with him^^^^^ get those puppies in stock lol

Sharad

Site Sponsor
Official Vendor
Reaction score

Understood. I reminded my boss that we need the tubular a-arms asap! (heck, I want them on MY car too!!!) I'm glad you like your UPR rear suspension! :thumb2:

I will most definitely pm you I am waiting until the a arms come out before i place my order.

I agree with him^^^^^ get those puppies in stock lol

Gotcha. We're workin' on it!!

Which motor mounts do you recommend with the k-member?? 1/2" lower etc?!

I'll follow up with my boss on this tomorrow. I'm told the motor mount pads on our k-member are in the stock location, but that our motor mounts are height adjustable. I'll get specifics and I'll let you know.

Sharad

Site Sponsor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
update: talked to the boss. The mounting pads for the motor mounts on our k-member are half inch lower than stock, but we have spacers to bring it back to stock height if needed. Our motor mounts have different durometer bushings that can be interchanged, but the mounts themselves are not adjustable for height.

rayS197

Reaction score
Thanks for the update! I "will" be ordering in about two weeks. Got the approval from the wifey. LOL!!!

Question. Is all the hardware included? bushings. nuts,bolts etc.. or is it just the K-member?

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back