Experience with Beefcake?

KatoS197

forum member
Reaction score
Hello all,

So I'm about to finally pull the trigger on a tune/device combo. I made a new friend recently with an '11 and he couldn't stop saying good things about the nGauge/Lund Tune combo. I knew I wanted a Lund Tune for some time now, but was a little hesitant on having to pull the dash to insert the nGauge in to the A/C vent. I've got that all squared away, but he said he ordered his from Team Beefcake and had TONS of awesome things to say about the service he received and continues to receive.

I looked up Beefcake's Vendor section here and saw that it's been pretty quiet for a while, but I wanted to be sure that I'd have the ability to communicate with them with concerns I may or may not have after the install.

Anyone else want to add to the loads of compliments they got from my buddy?

konablue11gt

forum member
Reaction score
Hes a great guy to deal with . Very helpful , phone is always on and he will answer every question you have and as many of them too. Don't hesitate to deal with him nothing but positive

Timmbo

forum member
Reaction score
I purchased some high dollar items from him a couple years ago and had great service.

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
I think Ryan had some troubles with him a while back, but that was about all that I can remember regarding bad customer service. I know some people have some beefs with him, but that's about it.

If you need him you can find him on Facebook mostly since that is where he does most of his business now from the looks of things.

KatoS197

forum member
Reaction score
Hes a great guy to deal with . Very helpful , phone is always on and he will answer every question you have and as many of them too. Don't hesitate to deal with him nothing but positive

I purchased some high dollar items from him a couple years ago and had great service.

I think Ryan had some troubles with him a while back, but that was about all that I can remember regarding bad customer service. I know some people have some beefs with him, but that's about it.

If you need him you can find him on Facebook mostly since that is where he does most of his business now from the looks of things.

Glad to hear all the good things! I wonder what happened with Ryan? Probably an isolated event, regardless. I'll check them out on FB for sure. Thanks for the tip!

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Good guy and will respond to PM's on here. Also good responding to his e-mails.

RazorbackMustang

MT82 Lover
Reaction score
I bought my Xcal 3 and Lund tune from him. He gave me his cell number and answered all of my dumbass text messages. Also, I had the Xcal (with personal tune on it) within 6 days of sending him the money. No complaints here.

KatoS197

forum member
Reaction score
Good guy and will respond to PM's on here. Also good responding to his e-mails.

I've talked to him a couple times,, I think he's more active on the S*T forum.

I bought my Xcal 3 and Lund tune from him. He gave me his cell number and answered all of my dumbass text messages. Also, I had the Xcal (with personal tune on it) within 6 days of sending him the money. No complaints here.

This is all great, guys. Beefcake has earned my business. Now I just need payday to get here!

86GT351

forum member
Reaction score
knows his shit. Some of his inactivity might be due to his NMRA car. Very active racer and new combination/build this season. Long hours in the garage.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back