Extreme Antenna Delete

andyman

what a mess...
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Here's my latest.... the extreme antenna delete mod.

I had it done when the whole fender was replaced after this happened:

Other guys insurance pad for everything, I paid extra to have the body shop weld over the hole and smoov it out. I don't listen to the radio anyways and had no use for the antenna to begin with...
All I need now is for something to happen to the trunk lid so I can get it replaced with a new spoiler-less one and have a ducktail put on as well as a blackout panel :)

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
looks good

looks a lot like Killer06GTs former ride

PenguinGT

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Love it!

Very clean look indeed!

FYI - You can simply remove the factory wing and have a body shop epoxy a small metal plate under the holes. They can fill in and feather the paint to match. I just had this done a few motnhs ago.

Kevin@PMP

Reaction score
I did the same thing after killing both fenders, the hood, bumper and grille in my car against a deer. I used V6 fenders to delete the fender emblems and had my body shop shave the antenna.

andyman

what a mess...
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I did the same thing after killing both fenders, the hood, bumper and grille in my car against a deer. I used V6 fenders to delete the fender emblems and had my body shop shave the antenna.

and now i see it in the sig pic :)

I wanted to put different GT emblems on too, but couldn't find the ones i was looking for... the red background with the G on top of the T (old style ones). Oh well, I like the silver ones too... they remind me of back to the future.

Thanks for the tip penguin, I'll ask a few body shops what they would charge.

also, I got the steering wheel pony center cap replaced under warranty... I had punched it repeatedly after getting hit, and put a big dent in it :)

Last edited:

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
looks good. its the one thing i regret not doing from my accident

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back