F/S shaker 1000 head unit

ALLOY GT

forum member
Reaction score
selling a shaker 1000 head unit for my friend works and in good shape out of his 06gt 75.00 + the ride

ramrod07gt

forum member
Reaction score
selling a shaker 1000 head unit for my friend works and in good shape out of his 06gt 75.00 + the ride

this is kind of a stretch im sure.. but do you know what i would need to make this work in my 07 GT? i dont have a shaker head unit mine is just crappy factory single disc cd player head unit no subs in the doors or anything..

ALLOY GT

forum member
Reaction score
this is kind of a stretch im sure.. but do you know what i would need to make this work in my 07 GT? i dont have a shaker head unit mine is just crappy factory single disc cd player head unit no subs in the doors or anything..
im not sure i have done shaker 500 to 1000 but not a non shaker to shaker

I want it. Pm sent. Need the PayPal info. Thanks
cant send pm your inbox is full

kylecm85

forum member
Reaction score
Ramrod. If you don't have a shaker system it wont work because it does not have an internal amp to power the non amplified systems.

ramrod07gt

forum member
Reaction score
Ramrod. If you don't have a shaker system it wont work because it does not have an internal amp to power the non amplified systems.

roger that i didnt figure it would work.. i called ford once just to see what it would cost me to convert my stereo to the shaker and speakers.. im better off blowing my money at a local shop it was close to 2k for the whole deal including the door subs and all..

kylecm85

forum member
Reaction score
Yea you would be a lot better off going to a shop and buying a system. It would sound and be a lot better than the factory systems. Unless you are dead set on sticking to factory looks.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back