F/S/T - SLP modular X pipe with welded in Dumps for cutouts

MAK

Reaction score
hey guys,

im trying to let go of this SLP modular X pipe.. had it for about 5,000 miles.. had Y-pipes (dumps) welded in and bolted up some QTP electric cutouts for the track and whenever i wanted to be obnoxious..

comes with the straight pipe to make it O/R and also has the High Flow cats..

great little system, and is compatable with LT's..

if your looking to do cutouts, this is deffinately for you.. only im getting rid of it, is because i have no use for the cutouts any more and wanted an H pipe with the pypes mid mufflers..

the cutouts can be sold with it as well.. no pics at the moment, but i will pretty much LET this thing go.. dont want it in the grage anymore.. (ps.. this thing new is like 380)..

so shoot me a offer and we will see what we can do..

-David
MAK

5spd07gt

Captain Ninja
Reaction score
i may be interested, shoot me an email with some pics....oh wait, will it work with the pypes mid muffler system? cuz thats what i'm running

MAK

Reaction score
ya thats the same setup i have.. they worked fine.. i just wanted to try out a O/R H.. and had no use for the cutouts any more..

ill try and snap some pics tonight or tomarrow.. i have work from 6-3 and then 5-9 so i will try and see what i can do.. but saturday by the latest!

MAK

Reaction score
located in Orlando, Fl..

waiting on an offer made with
sonicstang.. if that falls through, ill let you guys know!. thanks for the replys!

MAK

Reaction score
ok sorry guys.. looks like this is sold!

but like i said.. if something happens last second.. ill post

BlownPony306

forum member
Reaction score
Can you still email me pics? I am interested in how you had this set up. May try it myself.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back