f1a, weld rts polished, tein coilovers & fore fuel system BLOWOUT

sportinawoody

!@#$%^&*(
Reaction score
all parts are for a 2011-15 gt, wheels, coilovers, fuel system save for rails are all compatible with 05-10. wheels are dirty but clean up nicely, car has been garaged for the past year so parts are dirty but in great shape. car was built and plans have changed.

weld rts polished SOLD

tein 12 way adjustable coilovers, rears have height adjust perches for rear springs , springs and shocks. fronts are assembled with caster/camber plates. as you can see these 12.5's et streets fit well with the 15x10 7.25 offset wheels. 1030 shipped

f1a procharger with a 15 lb and 28 lb pulley complete kit with big red valve. I am including a boss intake and 3 can catch can system ( main is vented)which worked flawlessly and is needed with this kit. also including 80lb injectors. this setup made 720 rwhp on a stock block at 15lbs. can provide dyno sheet if necessary. 5900 shipped

fore fuel system with twin aem 320's, good for 1200hp boosted, upgradeable to a triple hat. complete with stainless braided lines and all fore fittings, fore rails, fore adjustable pressure regulator with boost reference, fore washable filter and last but not least a fore fuel pump controller. the lines are all stainless but what shows in the engine bay has been covered in wire loom to clean up the engine bayyou will need to assemble a line from rail to rail. SOLD

Last edited:

sportinawoody

!@#$%^&*(
Reaction score
will also consider partial trades on a good working mt82, and stock wheels to put this car back stock. also, have the 4l80e 6 speed auto in another thread for sale. will have kooks 1 3/4" headers listed also when i get them off the car and get pics. more stuff to come as car is stripped

Last edited:

sportinawoody

!@#$%^&*(
Reaction score
i would but this blower needs this setup so i'd like to keep it with it to save the next person a little headache because this thing moves some serious air on a stock ringed motor

sportinawoody

!@#$%^&*(
Reaction score
sure you dont want the f1a ?ill cut you a sweeter deal just to get it gone and if you add up the extras, you're saving some serious $$$ and youll have a blower capable of 1200+ rwhp that you can still use on a stock engine until you decide to build a shortblock

WARstang

forum member
Reaction score
Nah, I have a supercharger thats coming off. Going back to N/A for road racing. PM if you want to sell the intake.

Thanks

sportinawoody

!@#$%^&*(
Reaction score
Who tuned this setup?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

dan @ pro dyno and it was a way conservative tune because we didn't want to go past 700 on the stock engine that it was tuned on initially @ 15 psi before the motor was built. we could've gotten closer to 800 but we just told him to stop there. roush and pro dyno built a full race setup but dan bought the engine back after we decided to part the car out so that's why it isn't listed. its going in a twin turbo ranger

whippledpony

forum member
Reaction score
What's the best deal on the welds rts wheels, and what's the best deal on the complete blower and fuel system as a package

sportinawoody

!@#$%^&*(
Reaction score
whell the wheels aren't going any lower. for the blower and fuel system ill do 6500 shipped and you can cover the PP fees. this fuel system is not far from new.

sportinawoody

!@#$%^&*(
Reaction score
fore fuel system with all the upgrades( prim & sec aem 15-1000 e85 compatible pumps, stainless line, fc3 controller, regulator with billet mount bracket, and filter) is 2300. surely theres someone left on this forum needing more fuel for big speed:rich:

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back