Fabulous Fords Forever

A Flash of Red

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure this year is the 25th annual show, so it should be even better than usual, assuming the economy doesn't do it in.

Last edited:

A Flash of Red

Reaction score
As it turns out I'm not going to make it this year. My son's birthday is towards the end of April so it's always a shot in the dark as to whether or not I'm going to attend.

Bye the way, damn good looking car.

Beerhunter

forum member
Reaction score
I went last year. Cruised down from Vancouver and met up with a few from Seattle. Caught up to about 100 more at Dublin CA. I can't go this year but I plan on doing it again next year. If you can do it I suggest you do so. You won't regret it! Even the hotel parking lot at the Marriot was like a big car show!

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
I'm still debating if I should go or not. Entered the past two years and would really like to go again this year.

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
Haven't heard about them. Just so happens I'm going to fabulous fords after all. Decided I'm going to be "sick" that day so I can't go to work haha. I'll be sending my registration in tomorrow

vanessa91

forum member
Reaction score
Haven't heard about them. Just so happens I'm going to fabulous fords after all. Decided I'm going to be "sick" that day so I can't go to work haha. I'll be sending my registration in tomorrow

Alright cool, I'll see you there then!

Joser281

Reaction score
I'm sending in my registration form today. Anyone meeting up for a cruise down there?

I'm down. There are some members here that are local to me so I'm sure they'll be down too. PM me the details were to meet.

Yeah makes sense, I was just wondering are you going to the fontana street legals this saturday?

I am. I was gonna run my car to finally see what I'm running at the quarter but my damn clutch line made contact with shortys and pretty much melted for the 2ND TIME!!! lol. So I'm gonna have to wait for the next month. I wanted to also run my cousins' friend that has a '90 civic with and LS/V-TECH and NAAWWWZZZ claiming it can take me easily. I predict he'll be in the Mid (maybe low) 13's but who knows.

vanessa91

forum member
Reaction score
I am. I was gonna run my car to finally see what I'm running at the quarter but my damn clutch line made contact with shortys and pretty much melted for the 2ND TIME!!! lol. So I'm gonna have to wait for the next month. I wanted to also run my cousins' friend that has a '90 civic with and LS/V-TECH and NAAWWWZZZ claiming it can take me easily. I predict he'll be in the Mid (maybe low) 13's but who knows.

Sweet, I'll be there too with a bunch of other mustangs from mustang empire. It'll be my first time running with some new goodies so I'm hoping to run a 13.7. I'm not setting my standards too high for Fontana cause tack prep always sucks! lol

Gtstang167

KarateDaD
Reaction score
Hey Mike.... you going with Leo?? This is Max from Ca-Mustangs!!!!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back