Fabulous Fords Forever

Joser281

Reaction score
Sweet, I'll be there too with a bunch of other mustangs from mustang empire. It'll be my first time running with some new goodies so I'm hoping to run a 13.7. I'm not setting my standards too high for Fontana cause tack prep always sucks! lol

Cool. I'll keep an eye out for you guys. I'm gonna show up around 8 since I won't be running. What new mods do you have? You have a stick or Auto trans.?:hi:Yeah I was told that track prep sucked at Fontana. Good Luck Tomorrow.

vanessa91

forum member
Reaction score
Cool. I'll keep an eye out for you guys. I'm gonna show up around 8 since I won't be running. What new mods do you have? You have a stick or Auto trans.?:hi:Yeah I was told that track prep sucked at Fontana. Good Luck Tomorrow.

I just got a cai and tune. Although I'll be there tomorrow, I wont be running anymore, ran into some problems tonight with the car and I dont think it's a good idea to race tomorrow, I will be there though.

Joser281

Reaction score
I just got a cai and tune. Although I'll be there tomorrow, I wont be running anymore, ran into some problems tonight with the car and I dont think it's a good idea to race tomorrow, I will be there though.

No bueno. Well I'll see you at the stands,lol. (maybe)

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
Hey max. Yeah I'm pretty sure I'm heading down with Leonard Sunday morning if he doesn't head down with you Friday or Saturday. See you there!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back